CHAPTER 13: FLIGHT

I had a great time with my friends last night we had a movie marathon after we finished packing and we did a spa night. It was a much needed relaxing girls night since I haven't seen them in a while and now I'm leaving so I wanted to spend some time with them. My day is pretty boring I'm just going to be in the house waiting for when it's time to go to the airport. I've been in bed for a while cause I didn't want to get up. I eventualy get up from my bed and do my regular morning routine. I decided not to wear makeup and put on some sweats.  

I have time to spend by myself since were leaving this afternoon. I decide to do an insta live to pass some of the time.

TIANA: Hey yall

Comments

Layla1_ When are you dropping new music 🎵🎶🎵🎶🎤🎤

Pretty_princezz Hey girl👋🏽👋🏽

Da baddes_B You haven't been on live in a while I wonder why oh right your career was going to the trash🤭🤭🤡🤡

OfficialTFanpage I love you T💋💋💓💓💝

TIANA: New music is on the way and I love yall too. Sis your the clown for coming on my live to hate cause ain't nobody invited you. 

Comments

Zucchiniii🥒🥒 People be hateful just to be hateful😕😕

Journey. P Jealousy is a dangerous trait 😔😔

Tianafanpage You are soooo pretty and don't mind the hater😍😍😘❤❤ 

TIANA: The haters don't bother me chile it just means I'm doing something right but anyways yall today I'm flying out to Philly to start filming I'm excited. When this movie comes out imma need yall to get yalls tickets to support me and Keem.

Comments

Only1Norma You know we got you T 😍😘😍😘

Koraspelding:) When are you and Keem going to Collab were waiting we miss yall songs together👥🎵🎶.

Takeem4ever I'm still waiting for you and Hakeem to get back together 🙃🙃😫😫

Legacylove Team Takeem but you and Devon are cute or whatever 👀👀💖💖💖

Tiana: Hakeem is really focused on his acting career right now so his really busy with making the movies soundtrack but when we have time well give yall something. You right girl me and Devon are cute huh.

1 hour later 

Tiana: Yall are funny but I'm going to get off live thank you for joining and remember to keep an eye out for the Empire movie. 

I get off live and as I was about to put my phone away I see Becky calling me. 

Phone Convo

Hello

Hey T how you doin

 Good and you

Good and I know this is sudden but can you come to bossy really quickly Giselle and I want to talk to you

Sure I have time is everything okay

Yeah we just have something to ask you

Okay I'll see yall in a little bit

I put on some new clothes and put on my shoes and drive to Bossy. I get there and take the elevator to the correct floor. As I get off the elevator I see Becky in their conference room waving for me to come to her so I walk over there.