CHAPTER 23: DREAM

Same night

Tiana and honor kept on with their conversation after Honor found who T wants the father to be. After that talk she decided to go home. The driver arrived to get her and while she was in the car Hakeem texted her that he was going to come to her house after the event to finish their conversation. She agreed and told him she was on her way home from Honors house. He arrived before T so the nanny let him in for Tiana. She arrived a couple of minutes after him. She used her key to get in so no-one heard her come in. The nanny is sitting on the couch dosing off.

"Clarissa," Tiana shakes her awake.

"Yes ma'am," She responds a little dazed.

"You could've gone home when Hakeem got here," Tiana tell her.

"I know his their father but you're my employer so it wouldn't feel right leaving without you here," She responds

"And that's why I trust you," Tiana tells her. She smiles at T's remark but she seems very tired. She usually goes home much earlier than this but since Tiana was at the event she had to stay longer. "You drove here right." T asks her.

"Um yes." Clarissa responds.

"You look pretty tired are you sure you're up for driving," T asks her not wanting anything to happen to her.

"I'll be fine," She says.

"You know what I'll get Timothy to take you," T is worried about her safety so she doesn't want to take any chances.

"No don't worry about me I'll be fine," She doesn't want to bother T so she doesn't accept.

"No it wouldn't sit right with me if I let you get on the road like this and I can get him to pick you up tomorrow since you won't have your car," T tells her.

"Ok Thank you," She is thankful she won't have to pull herself through from the sleep to go home.

"Of course I'll call him now." T pulls out her phone and calls Timothy he was already driving away but T tells him to come back to get Clarissa so he is on his way back. He wasn't far so within two minutes he was already at the front door of the lobby waiting.

"Ok he is here," T tells Clarissa after seeing Timothy's message to her.

"Thank you, have a good night." Clarissa tells Tiana.

"Thanks oh by the way where is Hakeem and the kids?" T asks wanting to go see them when Clarissa leaves.

"Oh they're in the playroom watching Tv," She informs T.

"Ok thank you goodnight," Tiana tells her.

"Goodnight," She says again to T. She grabs the remainder of her things and walk out the door to the elevator. T walks behind her to close the door.

She then goes to the playroom to check on Hakeem and the kids. From where the door is positioned she can see Hakeem sitting on the couch with the kids on either side of him. Bella is laying down with her little feet on his lap while she is paying close attention to the cartoon playing. T can barely see Prince due to how small he is and Hakeem's body being in the way. She just stands at the doorway paying attention to them they don't see her, so they are just focused on the screen. T has a small smile on her face. She loves seeing Hakeem with the kids it's like he is a whole different person. He has cone along way as a father from when Bella was born. He loves his kids more than anything and Tiana really loves that about him.

"Mommy!" Prince says taking T out of her thoughts.

"Hey baby." T goes over there to pick him up for a hug. "Shouldn't yall be asleep?"