CHAPTER 11: SHADY

Tiana's POV

Andre and Cookie were able to get me on Tea Talk so I can announce that I will be playing Cookie in the upcoming Empire movie. I'm currently in the dressing room waiting to be called out to the stage since I'm going to be at the end of the show.

"Ms

"Ms. Brown they're ready for you," A female voice says from outside the door and I walk out of the room.

"When you hear your name just walk on to the stage and take a sit with the ladies," The lady says to me and I nod.

"Ok thanks," I say to her smiling.

I hear Cookie say my name so I did as the lady told me and walk out to the stage. The audience's are cheering so I wave at them.

"Welcome to the show Tiana," Lizzie (The blond one Cookie kept dragging) says to me.

"Thank you, I'm excited to be here with you ladies," I say smiling.

"We don't usually have guests on the show but Tiana has some very exciting news to share so we are very pleased to have her here with us," Janice ( the dark haired one that also got dragged by Cookie) says.

"Yes I'm excited to announce that I will be playing this lovely woman on the upcoming Empire movie," I say while pointing at Cookie. The Audience members started to clap and cheer for me.

"Yes honey you will be seeing Tiana play younger me emphasize on the younger cause you know I'm still young," She says and sips her tea and the audience members start laughing.

"I'm excited because I personally picked her to play me and I know she is going to do a fabulous job," she say and I quietly thank her.

"Congratulations and when did you audition for the role Tiana," Lizzie says smiling.

"Well I didn't really audition I was helping Hakeem with his role, for those who don't know he is playing Luscious, and Cookie heard me and she gave me the role," I say explaining myself to her.

"Well it must be nice having things handed to you cause you know us regular folks have to work for things we want." "Being in a relationship with a Lyon and then becoming his baby momma definitely did you well." "Even though yall broke up you still get things handed to you like being a lead in a movie that will undoubtedly be huge." "Ladies who says being a baby momma doesn't pay," She says smiling acting like she didn't say something extremely shady and the audience gasp at what she says.

"Excuse me," I say to her calmly so she can explain herself before I drag her in front of her audience.

"I mean she is known as one of Empire's biggest artist along with the Lyon brothers for a reason plus they have to be nice to her since she is taking care of his daughter Bella even though they are no longer in a relationship," Janice chimes in smiling. 

"Here we go yall just don't know how to keep yall mouth shut and for your information she is ...." Cookie was about to say something but I cut her off.

"No I got this," I say to Cookie and then I turn my body to face Lizzie "Okay Lizzie your tiny brain may not be able to comprehend this but I have something called talent which undoubtedly you don't have." "I got this role without auditioning yes but I'm very appreciative of it and I'm going to work really hard to give the best performance ever." I say dragging her while I have a fake smile on my face and the audience members were sitting on their chairs shocked.  

"Also me and Hakeem got together because we liked each other and later on we developed an unconditional love for one another which you clearly don't know nothing about since your husband didn't love you enough to stay with you." I don't know if it's because you're shaped like Big Chungus and oom-pah Loompa or if it's because your extensions look like you got it from party city." At least we didn't break up because of our nanny and I can definitely see why he left your a** for the nanny." I say dragging her while I have a fake smile on my face and some of the audience members were stunned and others were laughing. I was about to continue but I see the tears streaming down her face and I'm guessing it was probably because of the husband comment so I decide to move on to Janice.

"Ok Janice is that one tiny brain cell you got left not working because you obviously can't think for yourself?" If it was you would of know not to agree with Lizzie and try to cross me." "For your info I was a star way before I joined Empire so don't even play me I did not need to be in a relationship with anyone to get where I am and I definitely did not need to ride somebody's d*** like you are Lizzie's." "I'm know as one of Empire's biggest artist because I work hard nothing was ever  handed to me." I say to her and that smile she had on was diffidently wiped off of her face.

"I don't care if Bella is not biologically mine I have been with that little girl since she was born and I love her as if she was mine." "Now I'm gonna need to never hear my kids name come out of your mouth because the next time I'm going to knock you out!" I say making myself clear because I do not play when it comes to my kids. The audience started to clap because they know she crossed a line when she brought Bella up.

Since I finished dragging them I sit back in my chair and sip my tea. I see Cookie smiling and nodding her head in approval. The director says we are done filming the episode so I get up to walk to the back but I stop in front of Lizzie 

"Look you should of known I am not the one to mess with especially after Cookie shut your a** down last time." "You know you don't have what it takes to be shady when someone barely says something mean to you and you start crying even though you started it." I say and walk away from her. I was walking to the dressing room when the producer stops me. 

"Look Tiana I understand they were being shady and I apologize for them they don't know when to quit," She says apologetically.

 "Why are you apologizing for them you did nothing wrong they need to apologize," I say as a matter of fact. 

 "Well there are a lot of people who need this job and I would appreciate it if you can calm your fans down." "They like attacking people especially the Takeem ones they don't like it when the kids are talked about and this was live so they are already blowing up our DM'S and they're are tweeting at us and talking about canceling us," She says nervously.

"I can't control them a while back they were ready to cancel me so Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum should of kept their mouth shut," I say and walk away. I'm not worried about them getting cancelled because now a days when you're cancelled it only lasts a week plus they still have Cookie so they're good. I reach my dressing room I grab my belongings and walk to the car that was waiting for me and the driver drives me home for the day.

Author 

Ok you guys I became a whole detective writing this cause I had to look up and down for Lizzie and Janice's names cause I had no idea if their names were said in the show and then I had to watch the clips of Cookie dragging them so I could learn more about them. I know yall are ready for Takeem but I have to get though all this then we can get into it just like 2 or 3 more chapters of me setting the story up and then we can start the whole Takeem thing. I started writing this at 11pm and now it's 5am I got so invested on dragging Lizzie and Janice.🤣🤣

Thank you for reading and don't be shy vote and comment. If you have something you want to see in this book message me or comment cause I wanna know what yall would like to see. 😘😘