CHAPTER 18: PRICELESS

When Tiana and Hakeem came back from Philadelphia they were keeping their distance from one another. It was very easy because they both became very busy with Hakeem still working on the movie and Tiana working at Bossy. They rarely spent time with each other. The only time they would see each other is when it was time for the kids to switch to the other parent. So it was surprising to Hakeem when Tiana said she missed him and asked him to leave the ASA's with her in the middle of Devon's performance.

Last night Tiana and Hakeem discreetly walked out of the ASA's together and went home. When they arrived Tiana made Hakeem stay in the car so she can go and dismiss the nanny. She didn't want anyone to know that they are together. The nanny leaves without seeing Hakeem and then Tiana went back down to go grab Hakeem. 

THE NEXT MORNING

Tiana had fallen asleep in Hakeems arms last night. The sun started  blaring through the windows so she gets woken up by the sunlight. Tiana abruptly moves away from Hakeem. She looks over to her clock and sees it's seven o'clock. She quickly shakes Hakeem to wake up.

"Bruh chill." Hakeem says with a groggy voice.

"Don't tell me to chill get up." Tiana says still shaking him.

"It's too early for this." He says pulling the blanket over his face.

"It's seven so no it's not too early for you to wake up." She says while pulling the blanket from his face.

"You wasn't in a hurry for me to leave last night." Hakeem says with a big smile on his face.

"Seriously Keem get up before the kids wake up." Tiana says.

"Why can't they see me exactly." Hakeem asks.

"Because if they see you they will want you to stay and Devon is most likely coming over and I don't want him to see you." Tiana says in an anxious tone.

"You're really worrying about that clown right now." Hakeem asks as he moves to sit on the bed instead of laying on it.

"Yeah cause he's my boyfriend." Tiana says.

"You weren't worried about him when you was moaning my name last night." He says while liking his bottom lip.

"Stop go get your clothes downstairs and put them on I'm being serious." She says as she moves from the bed to put her underwear and bra on.

"Fine but we not gon talk about this.....us." He says while moving his finger back and forth from him to Tiana.

"Yeah we will talk about it I promise just not right now." She answers.

"Ok." He says still sitting on the bed.

"I'm going to go get ready and when I get out of the shower you need to be gone." Tiana declares in a stern voice.

"Whatever." He says as he moves from the bed. She walks over to him and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"I promise we'll talk." She says and as she turns to walk to the bathroom Hakeem gives her a quick smack on the butt She turns to give him a dirty look but all he does is smirk at her. She just shakes her head and walks to the bathroom.

When Tiana comes out of the bathroom she sees Hakeems is gone. Hakeem had left like she told him as soon as he finished putting his clothes on downstairs. Tiana goes to her closet to get ready. She doesn't have anywhere to be today so she just puts on a pair of black sweatpants and a blue crop top with furry slides.

 She doesn't have anywhere to be today so she just puts on a pair of black sweatpants and a blue crop top with furry slides