CHAPTER 10: PIZZA

After I forgave Devon we started to talk about my role.

"Why didn't you tell me you got the role last night," He says acting confused.

"Cause you were acting like a butt hole," I say sassyly.

"Yeah once again sorry about that I don't know what got into me," He say apologizing for the second time.

"I already forgave you so you don't have to apologize again," I say to him smiling.

"Well congratulations on your role babe," He says with a smile.

"Thank you, I hope I do well since this is my first role," I say not too sure about how I'm going to do.

"You are going to do great," He says encouraging me.

"Thanks," I say then I feel my phone vibrate. I look at it and it's Andre telling me to come pick up the scripts.

"I have to go pick up the scripts talk to you later," I say as I lean over and give him a kiss and then walk out of the room. I get to Andres office and I see him and Cookie talking.

"Hey," I say to get their attention.

"Hey Tiana please sit down," Andre says as he points to the chair in front of his desk while Cookie is sitting on the one next to me.

"Here are the scripts," He says pointing to the pile of paper in front of where I sat.

"All these are for me to memorize," I say in disbelief.

"No some of them are for Hakeem but he's in the studio so I'll have someone take them to him," says Cookie.

"Which one is he in?" I ask since I'm about to go to the studio I might pass by his.

"Studio C," Replies Cookie.

"Oh his actually right next to mine so I can bring it to him," I say trying to be helpful.

"Ok thank you," Cookie says.

"Ok that's solved but we need to talk about how where going to announce that Tiana is going to be playing cookie to the public. Any ideas?" Andre asks us.

"Well I was thinking we could do it on my show Tea Talk," Cookie says.

"That's a great idea, Tiana?" Andre says asking if I want to.

"Yeah that sounds dope but I see how smug your co-stars are so if they come for me I'm going to drag them," I say knowing how they he acting up when I watch the show.

"You know it girl we don't have Time for the disrespect," Cookie say approvingly and I nod my head in agreement.

"I'll talk to the producer about getting you on the show but you're free to go now," Andre says smiling.

"Ok," I say as I grab the scripts and walk away.

HAKEEM'S POV

After the meeting I came to the studio to work on my own music. Since I took the role I haven't had time to work on my own songs.

"Hey can you replay the track," I ask the producer while in the booth and he gives me a thumbs up. I started to rap to the beat and then I see Tiana walk in and she waves at me. She seats down on the couch and got on her phone while I continue to rap. I finish the part of the song I was workin on so I get out of the booth to talk to her.

"Hey," I say to her and then sit down next to her.

"That was dope I like it," she says.

"Thanks I've been working hard on it while on set," I say.

"Well I got your scripts from Andre," She says handing them to me.

"Thanks," I say.

"Your welcome well I have to go now cause I booked the studio next to you," she says as she gets up from the couch.

"Ok I'm going out to get the kids," I say getting up and we walk out together.

I get to the kids daycare that was set up for them and I see Bella and Prince playing.

"Hey princess," I say to bella and she turns around to see me.

"Hy daddy," she says in her sweet little voice happy to see me.

"Y'all ready to go," I say as I go over to prince and give him a high five. They both say yes so I grab their things so we can go. I grab prince so I can hold him and I take Bella's hand and we walk to the car. I put prince and bella in the car and I drive home.

When we arrive we get inside the penthouse. I put prince down for a nap and Bella and I started to watch cartoons.

"Daddy I'm hungry," Says Bella as she holds her belly.

"You wanna order pizza," I ask since I don't know how to cook and our cook is not working today.

"Yeah," she says happily.

"Okay," I say and pull out my phone to order it.

20 minutes later I hear a knock so I go to the door to grab the food.

"Oh my God Hakeem Lyon I'm a big fan," The delivery guy says.

"Thank you I appreciate all my fans," Hakeem says as he grabs the pizzas from the guy.

"It was nice meeting you bye," He says as he walks away.

I go to the kitchen to grab some soda and plates. I bring the pizza and the items I grabbed from the kitchen to the couch so we can eat while we watch tv. Prince woke up a couple minutes earlier so he is also watching with us. We each grab a slice of pizza and eat.

Hey Friends I'm soooooooo sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been writing this chapter for the past month and I just got stuck I don't know what happened and it's still short so that sucks. I finished watching the series finale and all I can say is I'm extremely disappointed because I was and still am rooting for Takeem cause I did not spend 6 seasons watching their roller coaster realationship and falling in love with them for them not to end up together. I understand they couldn't finish filming cause we don't want anyone to get sick but I really hope they will film the last 2 episodes when everything calms down so I can see if Takeem end up being endgame. I also want to know if cookie and luscious are together we saw Cookie worried about luscious and admitting she still loves him but we don't know if they're together all in all it was a good ending for something that was cut short but there are still so many unanswered questions.

How did yall feel about it?