A NATURAL LOVE

"AS THE DAUGHTER OF A KING, I MUST STAND WITH MY PEOPLE. BUT. . .AS THE DAUGHTER OF ARTHUR PENDRAGON, I MUST FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT."

Florence lost everything the night her parents died.

It was an assassination in the dark of night with nothing left behind as to point to who could have done it.

At such a young age, she had to assume the throne as Queen of England, but not without the help of her dearest friend - Princess Aurora of the Moores.

And her mother, Maleficent.

Despite the warnings from other countries, Florence grew fond of Maleficent and even saw some of her mother within her.

But unfortunately, Florence found out that it was Queen Ingris that killed her parents, and after confronting her about it and threatening to execute her, Ingris had her tied up and thrown into the river.

Conall saw how her own people had betrayed her, and saved her before the waters could cast her over to her death.

Despite many of the Dark Fae being weary of the human woman, especially since she is of royal blood, she was accepted as the days turned into weeks, and months into years.

Yet, she is still a human, not one of the Fae, so how can the strong Borra explain how this Queen of England managed to become Queen of his heart?