CH.4: OUR LITTLE FLOWER QUEEN

Chapter 4:
Our Little Flower Queen.
Ini P.O.V.

Thank you, Florence.

I mentally thanked her as I cuddled with my mate, Udo. My clan doesn't know of our relationship yet, mostly because I know Borra will overreact, but also because they would immediately want us to commence in having children.

It seems selfish, but I don't want that yet. I want to develop our relationship and our love before starting a family.

"You seem worried," He pointed out, and I gave him a fake smile that he easily read through.

"I'm fine."

He gently grabbed me by my chin, making me meet his gaze and his tender blue eyes stared into mine.

"What's wrong?"

"Borra. He will never approve," I frowned.

"The majority vote of a clan overrides the minority. He will be upset, but he will get over it. Trust me. . .but, speaking of your brother, I am surprised he is not looking for you," I nervously chuckled, and he quirked his brow.

"What did you do?"

"Well. . ."

"Ini," Udo sat up, crossing his arms and I sighed.

"I asked Florence to distract him as long as she could. After all, Borra does take some kind of affection towards her."

"Ini, that's dangerous for the both of them," Now it was my turn to quirk my brow.

"What do you mean?"

"We all have natural animalistic instincts. Florence does not. Florence has captured his eye, yes, but he's. . .do you know why he's been staying away from her lately?" I nodded no.

"Florence shows all the signs of a compatible mate for Borra, which is rare because of how hostile he is, and he knows his urges will get the better of him and he does not wish to hurt Florence. So, if she's too close during this month, then-"

"-then he won't have control," I realized, hating myself in this very moment for what I might put her through.

"BORRA! STOP IT!"

We heard a scream, and we immediately turned towards eachother in panic.

"Florence."

___________

Florence P.O.V.

"Borra, good morning sleepy head!" I poked his cheek repeatedly, causing him to stir awake from his sleep and his eyes landed on me.

"What are you doing in my nest?" He questioned, only one eye opening as he pulled his wings closer to his body.

"Let's resume our training," I grinned, knowing how picky he is and knowing that it will take all day.

"Udo can train you today."

"Nope, I want you to train me," I grinned.