"They all deserve to fucking burn."

"Holy shit, Mila," Dinah dropped to the floor beside the brunette, her eyes taking in the scene. The pale-skinned girl spilling blood from her eyes, her nose, her mouth. Camila crying and shaking and speaking incoherently as if it would save the girl. "We need to call an ambulance."

"No," Camila shot her eyes to Dinah. "They can't do anything for her."

"Camila, she's dying." Dinah was sure no human should be bleeding that much.

"Here," The brunette handed her friend her phone. "Call Lucy, tell her to get here and to bring Vero."

"Who is-"

"Dinah," Camila's eyes met those familiar brown ones. "Please just call, Vero is the only chance she has."

Camila looked back down to the vampire and watched as Lauren rolled her eyes.

"To have my life rely on the very person who wishes this upon me," She scoffed. "How ironic."

"She'll find a way to save you," Because if Vero didn't...then that would mean Camila allowed Lauren's death and she could never accept that. "I'll find a way to save you, you hear me?"

It took all of five minutes for Lucy to appear with Vero by her side, her steps determined and eyes on fire as she dropped down at Lauren's other side before her eyes found Camila.

"Explain."

"A vampire, Taylor, she put a curse on Lauren." Camila desperately looked up to Vero, her eyes pleading with the witch to see past her own hate for the green-eyed girl. "You have to save her. Please."

Vero's eyes landed on the dying vampire, assessing the damage the curse had done and something about the way she looked at Lauren...it told Camila exactly what she was thinking.

Vero didn't want to save Lauren. She saw Lauren suffering and in her eyes, she saw her best friend suffering the same way at the hands of Lauren.

"I can't," Vero shook her head, taking a step back. "And if I'm honest, I don't even want to try. This world is better off without her."

Camila made to stand up but Vero was quick to slam the girl against a wall with her mind.

"Don't even think about using that weird angel shit on me, Camila," Vero warned the brunette. "I don't want to save her. She had the chance to change my mind about that, but instead she killed the one person that had always been there for me...because she was bored."

"She's not a good person, Vero, I know, I know, okay?" Camila pleaded, her eyes looking to Lauren, watching as the vampire convulsed in pain. "But she's changing, she's becoming better. Can't you see that? Would the old Lauren have driven back here to save some girl she barely knew? She can feel, Vero, because she feels things for me. I know that. Please," The girl began to glow as she spoke. "Please don't let her die, Vero. For me, don't let her die. Please."

"She deserves this." The witch looked at Lauren with every bit of hate she contained in her heart. "Imagine if it were Dinah, imagine if you found Dinah drained completely dry in her bed. You can't, can you? It's too fucking awful. But you'd want revenge and here, Camila, here I have my chance for that."

"Lucy will never forgive you."

"I can live without her forgiveness," Vero looked to the older vampire. "I'm sorry, I really am, but this is how the world is finding balance again and I'm not about to stand in its way."

"It was I," Lucy stood up slowly.

"Lucia," Lauren coughed out. "Do not."

"Veronica," Lucy urged the witch to meet her gaze. "It was I that took the life of your friend. It was why I fled. I succumbed to my nature and I took a life, a regret that allowed me to suppress the beast within me only moments later."