"She comes from you."

Lucy carried the shell that was her cousin's body into Dinah's apartment while Camila stayed back to speak with the blonde about what she'd just bore witness to. The vampire caught a part of the conversation and she knew it would still be a while before the two other girls joined her in the apartment, giving her ample amount of time to think about how she could possibly face forever without Lauren and without Vero.

She placed the raven-haired girl down on the couch and she crouched down in front of the girl, wiping the hair out of her face and willing with everything in her for Lauren to wake up. But a curse was irreversible unless drained by the very witch who had cast it.

Lauren was dead. And though nothing of her appearance changed in death, Lucy no longer felt her cousin's soul lingering within her. It had passed.

Camila slipped into the apartment some two hours later with Dinah nervously trailing behind her, the blonde's eyes glancing at Lucy then lingering on Lauren. Dinah remembered the two, she remembered them walking into her apartment and she remembered Lauren forcing falsities into her mind.

Camila took a seat at the dining table, her eyes lingering on Lauren's still body. The vampire was still inhumanely beautiful even in death.

"What will you do with her?" She spoke softly.

"Perhaps we should bury her," Lucy suggested, looking to Camila because she knew that the decision was as much hers as it was Lucy's. "But I think it rather poetic if you were to reduce her to ash as well, for then we can scatter her ashes in the very few places she'd once found a home."

"I can't do that." Camila shook her head, her eyes frozen in place. "You can't ask me to do that."

"Camila-"

"Stop," The brunette shook her head with more eagerness. "I won't do that, Lucy. It's Lauren, she was...I can't just reduce her to ash." And that was when the tears began to fall. "I can't-I-she's-" Her sobs shook her body and Dinah instantly wrapped her arms around her best friend. "We had forever," Camila finally felt the weight of Lauren's death hit her.

She felt the pain of realising she'd never see those green eyes again. Never would Lauren allow her to curl up next to her while they watched some stupid movie Camila begged her to watch. Never would Lauren surprise her with a dinner from another country. Never again would Lauren take her to see fireworks and never again would Lauren give her the grace of time that Camila had so needed that very night.

Because she remembered that night, she remembered that want that she'd felt towards the other girl. Her body pleading with her to connect their lips but her brain knowing it wasn't a good idea.

And so Lauren had granted her the time she hadn't known she'd even asked for. But Lauren knew. That was one of the things Camila could never fault, Lauren always just knew when Camila needed something.

And yes, Lauren had yelled and her anger was that of the devil but Camila had seen a side to the girl that no other creature had laid eyes on. And her heart had latched on. And it was still latched on.

"We were supposed to have forever to figure this out." Camila cried into her best friend's shoulder and felt the support only Dinah could grant her.

"I think you already have it figured out, Walz," Dinah smoothed down her friend's hair. "I just don't think you can say it right now."

The brunette pulled away and met those familiar, warm brown eyes of the girl she could very well call her sister. "I don't-"

"You do," Dinah nodded over to Lauren and sighed. "But I don't think it's me you should be talking to about that. I think...you still have something you have to tell her."