DIE LIKE A VILLAIN! HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

(Heya before we begin let me say that this doesnt relate to the story what so ever, it takes place whilst deku and todoroki are with yao and Sebastian, also this is before im writing so i have no clue on how long this will be so theres that)

Sebastian p.o.v

I was cleaning the manor as my master momo yaoyorozu asked me to, i don't take my job lightly you see, she made a contract with me and i need to keep my end of the bargain!
I started with the hall, i cleaned every inch, every spot, every grain of dust blocking ones vision, it had to be perfect for halloween was coming up, a respected holiday in japan apparently.

After i had the hall cleared i set up the table, first i cleaned and dried it with water so it was so clean you could see the reflection off of it, then i covered it with a white mixed with gray sheet covering the whole table, after that i brought out the glassware such as the cups and such.

I gently placed them down with an angels touch making sure not to leave the slightest stain, after i went to get the cutlery but as i was doing so i heard a bang from the guest room followed by some yelling...
"NO!!! TODOROKI STOP!!!!!"

I rushed as fast as i could as something was clearly wrong, i kicked the door down and stated
"What is wrong izuku midoriya!"
I then looked as izuku was screaming with todoroki on top of him... izuku was being...

Tickled... menacingly

I face palmed and sighed wondering what was wrong with humanity, after i coughed since they didn't sense my presence in the door way
"Gentlemen... what in gods name are you doing?"
They then stopped as they both looked at me, izuku was wearing a shirt saying 'wheres the beaf' and todoroki was wearing a shirt saying 'I'm the beaf'

If im honest it made me chuckle, they then got up and izuku started
"So i was taking an after noon nap to get ready for trick or treating but todoroki wanted to watch a scary film with me"
Todoroki then continued
"When he refused i asked that he at least got out of bed, so when he refused yet again i lunged at him and was trying to force him to do as i wanted"

I mentally processed this and questioned
"By... tickling him...?"
They both nodded and i sighed again
"Well todoroki if you want scary i heard that there's a villain going round turning people into random halloween decorations, stay on the look for that ok!"
They yet again both nodded as i went to go continue my chores

Deku p.o.v

"Wow... didn't know there was a villain with a quirk like that"
Todoroki giggled and then spoke up
"You know we should try and find him ourselves~ i doubt he's real it's just Sebastian trying to keep us occupied"
That... made a lot of sense actually, tho i was intrigued so i wanted to find him with todoroki
"Ok sure, but lets get our trick or treating costumes on so we can do that whilst we look"
"You just want the candy done you izuku~"

I blushed and didn't say anything, after i got changed into my costume, this year i was going as Dracula and tbh i think i have a good costume for it, black cape, fake fangs and even something you place on your eyes to turn them red!

Todorokis was much more simple tho, he just went as a ghost so he wore a completely white hoodie. Thats it. Nothing else.

After we got changed we got ready to head out
"Ready shouto?"
He nodded and placed his hand in mine interlocking our fingers, to be honest i love it when he does that... it makes me feel like im going to be safe.

A bit of time went by and we had gotten quite a bit of candy, our bags were about half full so we decided to keep going, on the way we heard something rustle in the bush, we creeped slowly towards it... until it stopped
"Sho... w-what was th-"
I was cut off as something leaped out and yelled
"TRICK OR TREAT YOUNG MASTERS!"
It made me jump into shoutos arms quivering for my life

"Izuku~ calm down... its just Sebastian"
He said whilst chuckling, i turned to look at him and Sebastian did some master face paint as he had painted his face so it looked like half the skin had been ripped off and a red eye on one side.

His costume was a worn out and ripped one to fit in with his face
"I thought i shall come with you both to make sure you are safe on your journey"
I smiled as he said so and shouto nodded signifying that he can come with
"Lovely~ now where to start..."
He was thinking off to himself until we saw a flash of light followed by a scream
"SHOUTO!"
"I know lets go"

We went off to where the light was and we saw a person with a pumpkin for a head, it took all my strength not to laugh, and another person in some weird wacky outfit... it kinda looked like that villain Sebastian told us about...
"Shouto... i think its him"
He nodded and inched towards the villain

"Your villainy stops here evil do er!"
Sebastian leaped out and charged a punch but the villain turned around and hit Sebastian with a beam of light, shortly after Sebastian was turned into an actual ghost
"Oh my... How unfortunate... get him young lords!"

I sighed and got ready to attack when todoroki send multiple bits of ice at the villain, it hit him slightly as todoroki followed up with fire, it hurt the villain bad, now it was my turn!

I charged my shoot style and leaped in towards the villain and kicked him in the head making him unconscious,
"Enjoy some time in prison"
Sebastian then turned back and so did everyone who was affected by his quirk, i smiled and headed back to yaos house with todo and Sebastian.

Heya, sorry if this was trash i just didn't have a full on plot in my mind and i wanted this out sooner rather then later so im sorry XD

1079 words