Step two part 2

Ukuzi p.o.v

After a bit of random chatter with shigaraki kurogiri teleported into our hideout and everyone clapped. Shigaraki was the first to speak up.

"Welcome back kurogiri, you must be confused, the one who saved you and this guy next to me a newcomers but are both very promising, this boy goes by the name ukuzi the hero hunter and goes to ua as izuku midoriya... the other boy doesn't have a villain name but also goes to ua as shouto todoroki."

Kurogiri slowly nodded as he shook my hand, he then turned to shigaraki.

"So, you broke me out for a reason, gigantomachia im guessing?"

We all nodded, me, shigaraki, dabi, toga and twice. Everyone else was staying here and of course shouto was dealing with sans.

Todoroki p.o.v

"Shit!"

The gb (gaster blasters) fired as i used an ice barrier to stop the blast, it didn't work... so instead i used my ice to propel myself away from the blast, just as i did a bone pierced the very end of my arm leaving a slight graze.

"Hmm, got lucky to survive that one. I mean im just stalling for me actual attack to go in place right now."

Sans shrugged as gb's surrounded me, i braced for impact as they all fired, it hurt a lot but i could take it, i just need to stall till they are done.

"You know, i would say i always wondered why people never used their strongest attack first... but its so the enemy can be weakened and be killed by it at the end!"

Sans blue eye lit up more as i felt a weight drag me to the ground face first, he slowly walked towards me with hundreds of bones behind him.

"Move and they all go into you.. now lets see who is under that mask!"

He reached out for it and i screamed.

"I HAVE PEOPLE WAITING FOR ME!! I CANT LET THEM DOWN!"

I used my flashfire and he backed off whilst sending a sharp ended bone into my left arm.

Deku p.o.v

We got teleported to this mountain side it looked like as we saw a giant being looming over us, kurogiri then shouted at this giant being.

"Gigantomachia! These two here are all for ones successors, they want you to join them!"

That thing was gigantomachia? I shuddered in fear as it walked towards us.

"Master...? Successor? Prove your worth."

Immediately i charged one for all 15% and punched him, he didn't even flinch. What is he?

"MOVE UKUZI!"

Shigaraki jumped up and threw me back as he tried to get all five fingers on part of gigantomachia... needless to say that it didn't work.

"Weak!"

He flew shigaraki at least 150 meters away as i put my strength enhancer on.

"Strength enhancer times 4!"

I then charged him again at this time 20% one for all, it hurt a bit to do this but i could move. As i landed it he moved back a few inches... THATS ALL!?

Todoroki p.o.v

I ripped the bone out of my arm and grunted in pain, sans then sent another bone aiming at my lung, it was going to fast for me to dodge so i used my ice to cover the sharp end as it hit me in the chest sending me back a few feet... i still had yet to land a hit! I activated my flames in sans' direction and felt a brief bit of victory... that bit was short lived though as he teleported behind me and kicked me to the wall, as soon as he did he threw bones into the center of my hand pinning me there, i tried to use my fire but...

"It wont work? Is that what your thinking? I tipped the ends of the bones with quirk cancellers so you will be quirkless for five minutes... now... whos under that mask!"

All for one p.o.v

Spinner and mr compress came into the room and sat opposite me... i knew what they were going to ask.

"You want to ask me, will they be able to pull it off right?"

They both nodded.

"Well... at first no they wont... but shigaraki and ukuzi overtime will defiantly adapt and find a weakness in gigantomachia or they will impress him with some feat... maybe... if they got under threat by a town or something... the liberation army would work..."

Deku p.o.v

"Damnit! We've been at this for 20 minutes and he barely has a scratch on him!"

I shouted out. This made me wanna die as my stamina was depleting. Shigaraki then moved me out of the way.

"Gigantomachia! Take this."

He placed a finger on the floor as it disintegrated instantly, it quickly turned into a massive spike and went into gigantomachias leg.

"Wow... shigaraki actually did damage..."

Gigantomachia slightly grunted out in pain as he punched the floor at full force, it blew everyone away and created a massive crater roughly 1 mile in diameter.

"Shigaraki! I thought you needed all five fingers, not just one!"

He looked at me and smirked.

"You should know, you have seen this quirk before... all for one stole overhauls quirk after we took his arms off."

I looked at him in shock as i then got an idea.

"SHIGARAKI! OVERHAUL WAS ABLE TO MERGE WITH THAT QUIRK SOMEHOW AND BECOME VERY STRONG! MAYBE YOU CAN DO THE SAME."

He grinned as he placed him hand on my chest merging us together.

"Behold! Tenzu Midoraki!"

Heya, this is gonna at least be three parts, but damn! This is part 50 and theres over 1k votes, thank you all seriously!

950 words