Endings.

(THIS CHAPTER IS BEST WORKED WITH THE MUSIC FROM THE VIDEO IN THE BACKGROUND!)

Third person p.o.v

Izuku died on the 4th of February 2020 due to his ties with ukuzi, as soon as he left everyone morned for him though the ones who cried the most were shouto, all might and surprisingly Tomura shigaraki. Of course no one wanted him to go but they knew it was inevitable. The first one to speak was bakugou with a slight smirk on his face.

"Everyone stop crying damnit! Izuku wanted us to send him off with a smile! This is disgraceful to him and his wishes, if you truly care then stop your crying and smile, be happy and wish him a good afterlife!"

Everyone looked at him and wiped their tears. Shouto did the same but his eyes looked lifeless, he didn't know what to live for anymore... bakugou instantly noticed the look and walked over to him.

"Half n half... no... todoroki. Dont give up on hope, there is plenty of things for you to still live for, so I'm not letting you give up on life."

Shouto didn't say anything as everyone then went their separate ways expect for all might and shouto who went back to their house. As soon as they arrived shouto went up to his room and didn't come out.

~ 5th February ~
~ 6th February ~
~ 7th febuary ~

All might knocked on shoutos door.

"Young todoroki, You havent left the room in three days... could you come down for breakfast?"

All might got no response as he grew slightly worried and irritated.

"Todoroki, i will force this door down if you dont come out or at least talk."

Shouto didn't answer again, all might sighed and punched the door down... however he didn't see anyone there... not even any of shouto's things... except a note on the desk.

'To toshinori,
Thank you for letting me stay here, i really appreciate it. However it's time for me to not bother you here anymore. I originally moved here for izuku but he isn't... here now. Im going to move back into the dorms of ua. I will see you around in school.

From shouto todoroki'

"Heh... what a fine young man he has become..."

All might looked to the sky and smiled almost seeing a cloud that looked like izuku, suddenly the door bell rung.

"Coming!"

All might ran downstairs and opened the door to see all for one.

"Toshinori."

"All for one."

They looked at each other awkwardly for a few moments until all for one spoke.

"Theres this amazing place that serves great breakfast, i want to honor izuku midoriya... wanna talk over breakfast?"

"Heh.... yeh that would be nice."

————————————————————————

23rd march

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR DISBANDING THE LEAGUE TOMURA!"

Tomura simply smiled and looked at his last remaining hand from his family and turned it to dust.

"I thought long and hard about this. I've seen what destroying everything can lead to. Think of ukuzi. He took izuku away because he wanted to destroy everything... i dont want to do that anymore. If you want to continue the league sometime then go ahead. But I'm disbanded it for now as i need to find myself."