Corruption

Bakugou p.o.v

Deku... hates me... he really hates me huh... i need to talk to him i need to at least let him talk to me once more... and if he still doesn't forgive me then i can just stay away from him... i wont cause him any more suffering.

Deku p.o.v

The door open and i shouted wrapping my arms around them.
"SHO~~ WHAT TOOK YOU SO L-"
I cut myself off as when i looked up i saw bakugou, my smile instantly vanished as i scowled at him.
"What the hell does king explosion murder want with little old deku huh?!"
I said that with a hint of anger in my voice, he put his hands up as like a way of gesturing peace.
"I-ive come to talk deku... may i come in."

Suddenly an idea bounced into my brain as i smirked.
"Sure come on in~"
I smiled letting him in, i closed the door after him and sat him down, i poured a cup of water of him and i and sat next to him passing him his drink.
"So what did you wanna talk about bakugou, guess you chose the right time this time since im in a good mood."
Bakugou sighed and them spoke as he drank his drink.

"I wanted to apologise for everything I've done de-no... midoriya... i am genuinely sorry for bullying you, for teasing you... and for raping you that one... huh... why am i feeling weird..~"
He then passed out on the couch as i chuckled
"Wow... didn't think he was gonna forgive me... hmmm... how about i do that."

Bakugou p.o.v

I awoke strapped to a chair however i did have a pillow behind my head so it was comfortable, i looked around and saw midoriya sat on the couch.
"Oi, midoriya... why am i in a chair?"
I asked feeling confused, he faced me and chuckled, currently he was wearing a green hoodie with a black cap underneath it, along with that he wore black gloves as his bright green eyes shined through everything else, he walked over to my and stood on the arms of my chair.

"Im giving you a chance, im going to be honest with you... I'm a villain bakugou, i am the one who goes by ukuzi the hero hunter."
I looked at him flabbergasted, i never thought the sweet little innocent midoriya would become a villain.
"W-why did you become a villain... and are you here to recruit me?"
He chuckled and placed a finger on my lips.
"No no... i know no matter how much explaining and convincing i did you would never turn, i came here to enlighten you on the flaws of the light side, of course there are some on the dark side as well but there are more on what people think are the good side, want me to explain."

I nodded as he smiled.

"Good to hear, so these so called heroes are all after fame and money, non of them actually care about being heroes, they just all see it as an easier way of getting a job and not having to work as hard. The next flaw is that these 'heroes' put on facades and aren't being themselves, take endeavor for example, on the outside he seems as a person who cares about the people but inside he is really just a basterd obsessed with becoming stronger than all might, it got to the point where he forced a woman to marry him and have children, when they got to shouto all enji saw him for was a tool to surpass all might, he forced him to train against his will and hurt him constantly, enji brought shoutos mother to the brink of insanity to the point where she permanently scared shoutos face, enji still beats up shouto and doesn't care for others, this is why the title hero is a lie. Along with this we have kids/heroes in training, who bully and mock others to the brink of suicide, thats not what a hero does right? Then why do they, think about it, the good side is corrupt with multiple cases, i got bullied to suicide by you, you only apologised out of guilt and pity, of course i am not saying villains are good as all we do is destroy but in my eyes thats better than torture and everything else that is happening."

I was left speechless after that... how did i respond... he was completely right about everything... being a villain isnt good... but neither are heroes... so... whats right...

Heya sorry this chapter kinda turned philosophical but oh well, it sums up both the light and dark side in this story well

800 words