Rewind time

Dark izuku p.o.v

I summoned a sword with my quirk as i placed it at baku... kacchans neck, i smirked as i got ready to swing...

It then disappeared.

I sighed and turned my head to see aizawa behind me with all might.

"Hey sensei~ guess you wanted to be first~"

I said with a smirk, he had deactivated all my quirks but my base strength would be more then enough to take down kacchan still.

"Midoriya... i heard everything and saw everything that you And bakugou said, how he is sorry, how you killed kirishima, and how if someone defeats you that you go back to normal... i have come with a worthy opponent for you."

All might in his regular form came out, he had long since lost one for all, i smirked in response and laughed.

"He lost his quirk! How is he going to defeat me!"

Aizawa smirked as eri jumped down from his back and went to all might.

"I brought eri. She can rewind all might to a state where he was in prime condition with his quirk, after that he should be a worthy match for you, i want a normal fight, you can pick five quirks to use against prime all might. Any more and you have to admit defeat, if you wanna show how strong you are you should do it without like 80 quirks."

"Interesting, what do i get if i play with your rules and win?"

All might then spoke up holding eri in his arms.

"You can kill all the teachers at ua with no struggle... us included."

I chuckled and then smirked as my classic aura filled me.

"You sure know who to entice me, very well, i will use only up to five quirks and eri will put all might in peak condition."

Eri clung to all might as i saw him look like he was in his mid twenties, he smirked and went to his muscular form which looked more buffed then what it used to.

"Young midoriya! I hope your ready to give me my son back!"

His eye flashed blue as steam came off his body from the sheer power he had... this will be tougher then everyone i have faced... no getting cocky.

"I hope your ready to give up everyones life~"

I said as i took a stance, eyes turning red and dark purple as he stood there, the breeze gently flew over us as silence filled the air.

And then it started.

All might used 100% to instantly teleport behind me and had landed around twenty punches before i noticed, damn! I thought he would warn me first, it sent me flying until i activated one for all 50% and sent a shockwave through the air to keep me in my tracks.

"No mercy huh~ fine."

I raised my aura to the maximum as i lunged roughly at his speed at him, i threw a punch and he caught it. He retaliated with a knee to my stomach, i coughed up some slight blood as i went flying again, this time i crashed into a pillar shattering it fully. I grunted in pain as i got back up, i put my right arm out to the right of me as it cut through the air and the aura rose making my clothes flutter.

"I have no need for scum like you in my world."

A black chimaera appeared in front of my as i jumped on, it flashed with blue lightning and grew dark black wings

I smirked as i summoned a weapon, i summoned a red trident with the tips covered in black.

"I will give you a chance for surrender."

"Come to your senses midoriya! You arent stronger than me!"

"Then you will perish."

I stood on the back of the chimaera as it flew at roughly 280 miles per hour. I span my trident round as i slashed just missing his hair, i grunted and had him turn around, however the chimaera was punched by him as he exploded, i jumped down with my arms crossed and eye brows furrowed.

"I dont wanna kill everyone anymore, i want to be an overlord of the world and have everyone command my beck and call."

All might glared at me as he shouted.

"WE ARENT LETTING THAT HAPPEN MIDORIYA! IT DOESNT MATTER ANYWAYS! YOU CANT CONTINUE ANY MORE!"

I chuckled and then smirked.

"Who said i was through..."

I activated one for all at 85%, my muscles bulged out to about double the size they were before, i didn't like the look but its simply a drawback, along with it hurt very slightly but i could take the pain. My eyes flared up as i rushed him just grazing his cheek with a punch.

Well... hey... and bye

810 words