Step Two pt 1

Endeavor p.o.v (been a while huh?)

"Ukuzi... league of villains... a plan... hero hunter... message... broadcast... what do they all have in common... UGH!"

I flipped a table out of anger, after it flew across the room it broke, great going enji!

"Forget everything except ukuzi... ukuzi the hero hunter..."

I closed my eyes and slowly breathed in and out, for once i relaxed my mind, only thinking about ukuzi... it has to have a message in that name... what could it mean... wait... ukuzi backwards is izuku... and izuku in kanji is deku... so... its someone who feels worthless and useless... or at least they wanna prove something... to someone... i opened my eyes and sighed.

"Its a start... unfortunately there are no pictures of him... or her... wait... it said he in the broadcast so... that narrows it down a bit more..."

Deku p.o.v

School went by stupidly fast, next thing i knew it was 5:00pm, i needed to get shouto in position. But first i needed to explain.

"Sho~"

I ran up to him and pulled him into a dark corner of the school and held his hand.

"Izu? What is this about?"

"I need to explain part 2 to you!"

He nodded allowing me to talk.

"So the first part of this part goes like this~"

-time skippu to 5:40pm-

Todoroki p.o.v

I was outside tartorous waiting for the signal i needed from my phone, as soon as it went off i needed to use my ice to underheat the control for the elevator which will take me down to his level.

{"so sho~ we need to break Kurogiri out of prison, the one that has been at the lov was one of twices clones... the real Kurogiri is at tartorous and he got put there by gran torino two days after overhaul went down. Whilst the copy of kurogiri is good we need the best of his abilities, we need him to teleport us to all for ones servant... gigantomachia!"

"Cant all for one take us to him and get him to join?"

"We wish... all for one needs the rest of the league to win him over or he wont cooperate with anyone else... he is stronger then endeavor and is gonna be a tough cookie... all for one needs him to be settled on the next symbol of evil. So basically i need you to go to tartorous in your villain outfit and a mask.

 So basically i need you to go to tartorous in your villain outfit and a mask

(Big hero 6 yay!)

(Big hero 6 yay!)

Put them on and run into tartorous when i text you, you will then use your ice to corrupt the elevator which will drop to the last level Kurogiri is on, after that you need to use your flashfire on the door and glass/any shackles that are holding him to melt them off}

Izuku then texted me 'GOGOGO!' And i rushed in there freezing the staff at the gate and reception desk.

{"the guards there should be no trouble to you, just freeze them before they can shoot"}

I slammed the elevator door open and did a small ice structure which made the circuit malfunction and dropped me to the lowest level, the door then had to be pried open as guards greeted me with bullets, i used my flames to incinerate the bullets and their bodies.

Deku p.o.v

I sat in the lov base swinging round a knife, as i was doing so tomura came into the room and sat down next to me. I then spoke up.

"Whys the real reason shoutos going... we both know dabi would be better suited for getting kurogiri out of prison..."

Tomura chuckled as he waved his finger left and right.

"You figured me out so quick, its because he is the son of the number two hero, if he pulls this of he becomes trust worthy... and also theres a certain guard there... the rest of us would struggle with him but shouto knows his weaknesses and everything... you were wrong ukuzi... shouto todoroki is perfectly suited for this!"

Todo p.o.v

I ran towards cell 666 which was kurogiris, i used my flashfire to destroy the door and anything holding him down, he then looked up and tilted his head.

"Hello...? Why are you freeing me?"

"TALK LATER, WARP TO SHIGARAKI AND THEN TAKE HIM, DABI, TOGA, TWICE AND THE ONE KNOWN AS UKUZI TO GIGANTOMACHIA!"

He instantly nodded and went on his way, i pulled my phone out to get a text from izuku, it said 'distract the last guard as long as you can, he basically knows everything kurogiri plans to do now that he is free'

"Well... what a beautiful day it is outside."

No... please...

"The birds are singing, flowers are blooming."

A skeleton like figure turned the corner with pitch black eyes.

"On days like these, villains like you."

His eye turned blue as some things... gaster blasters as he called them got summoned behind him.

"S h o u l d    B e    B u r n i n g    I n    H e l l !"

Sans was ready to strike back!

DUN DUN DUN, cliff hanger!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND TELL ME WHAT YIU THINK OF THE STORY LINE SO FAR!

878 words