Control

Deku p.o.v

"Where... am i?"
I looked around to see a black void with just myself in here

"HELLO!!!!?"

"Hey~"

I turned around to see a look alike of me, he was filled with a black and dark purple aura, his hair was very dark green with his eyes black and dark purple. He wore a long black cloak with a black shirt underneath it.

"Who are you?"

He chuckled and pointed at me.

"I am you, well... the other version of you or you could say the one who will take over that body soon~"

I looked at him confused and he laughed evilly.

"So... if what you say is true... how have you come to be?"

"Remember whe- looks like time is running out, until next time~"

I then woke up and looked at my hand, then at the clock as it was 20 mins till school started.

"OH SHIT IMA BE LAte!"

I got changed, ate my breakfast and rushed off, using about seventeen kagillion quirks to boost my speed.

I WAS THE SANIC!

I got to school 34 seconds before it started, i was panting as i got hugged from behind from my favorite multi hair colored guy.

"Morning sho~"

"Izu! I thought something was wrong, dont worry me like that"

I chuckled and apologized as i noticed sans was sleeping, mineta was being beaten by all the girls and everyone else was laughing.

-a bit into the first lesson later-

Present mic was supposed to be going on about english tho he was talking about aizawa, i didnt pay much attention until i somehow heard part of what he said.

"Be careful about this villain business though, imagine if eri woke up to both of us dead."

Dead

Dead

Dead

Anything related to killing or death ran through my head, all of a sudden my head ached, i groaned softly and placed my hand onto it. It hurt.

It hurts...

I was back in that void with that other me, he was sat on a bench opposite a guillotine? In there was... kaminari?! Kaminari cried out as the blade went down and cut his head off, other me laughed as he stood up and slowly walked towards me.

"Your control is lacking~ if your not careful im gonna take over~"

I chuckled and looked at him as if he was insane.

"You cant do that, its my body, i am the control."

"Nope~ you dont understand how it works, im the most evil, most powerful part of you, if i take over we could become an evil overlord with no restrictions whatsoever. Dont you want that to happen~"

"I..."

"MIDORIYA! MIDORIYA!"

I woke up as present mic was shouting at me, i looked around as everyone looked at me shocked and confused, i tilted my head as present mic held a mirror. Part of my cheek had cracked as some black mist was leaking out.

Hello, welcome to the new arc of die like a villain, i have no clue how long this will be.

512 words