Villain! Tododeku

Todoroki p.o.v

I walked up the stairs with izu to see all the members of the league of villains there doing their own thing, it shocked me slightly but brushed it off, i was holding izukus hand as shigaraki stood up and held his hand out with one finger up.

"Glad to see your finally awake shouto todoroki."
I shook his hand
"So i have your people to thank i guess?"
He simply nodded and i smirked, i had a faint idea they didn't see me as a threat and even thought i would happily join them, mainly from a few things.
"So your here to recruit me right?"
They gave me a look of like 'how did you know' and stuff so i explained.
"You brought me here, to your base, not tied up or anything and gave me full access to the building, you also didn't hurt me in any way so my guess is your here to recruit me."

Shigarki stared for a moment then faintly chuckled.
"Got me there kid, well yeh... we are trying to recruit you and seeing if you and ukuzi could act as a duo, he seems to love you and seems more active when whatever he is doing involves you and I'm going to guess its the same the other way right?"
I simply nodded, i dont remember tomura being smart enough to think about stuff like this... granted last time i saw him was at the u.s.j but still.

"See knew i was right, pay up dabi."
The man known as dabi simply sighed and handed tomura five dollars, everyone else and i chuckled and then got back to business.
"So anyways todoroki, we just need to ask a few questions, only you, ukuzi and i will hear, the rest will leave ok."
He moved his hand towards a door and everyone left the room except for izuku, tomura and i.
"By the way izuku, i love your villain name."
I whispered to him and he chuckled a bit
"No no, its just izuku backwards, nothing special."
He smiled and sat down with me in front of tomura.

"So its just a few questions ok?"
Tomura asked and i nodded, he went on.
"Ok so first is besides attacking us, your free to do as you wish though you have to obey higher authority, you can hurt and murder anyone you please as long as you dont get caught, however there will be times where we will call you and we may do stuff thats not to your liking."
I nodded along and smirk
"Thats fine, what next?"

"Why do you want to join?"
I thought a bit about this one and finally came up with an answer.
"Because the word hero is used incorrectly in this society, its used for people who just want money and put on a facade, the way i see it, society is corrupt by all these 'heros' you see i think the word hero should mean someone who brings around a change for the greater good."
Tomura nodded along and smiled
"Yeh thats good enough, your in."

Heya, todo is now a villain, whatcha think about that, also dont think i added characters like Sebastian and sans in for a one timer, they will come back soon

555 words