Set up for movie night

Todoroki p.o.v

After izuku murdered his abusive mother he smiled and was genuinely happy that he had got that out of his life, i was happy for him as well, he embraced me with open arms as i wrapped my arms behind his back taking his small self into my chest.
"Shouto i did it baby."
He smiled again with tears in his eyes, i smiled with him and wiped his tears away.
"Dont shed tears, it doesn't suit you izu~ now listen izu... ima head down to the shop to get some food and some movies n stuff, i will be back in around an hour i think."

He nodded as i left out the door to get supplies, as i went on my way someone shouted at me.
"HEY, ICY HOT OVER HERE!"
Bakugou was about a few meters behind me and he walked up to me with his hands in his pockets.
"What do you want bakuhoe."
"Im going to ignore that, what the fuck is up with the shitty nerd, he has way more quirks now and had a complete change in attitude."
I thought about what to say and answered with half the truth.

"I dont know about his quirks, he said he got his quirk late so maybe its still developing, and for his attitude change ima be real, he is sick of your bullshit and isnt putting up with it anymore... he will fight for himself and not care what others think."
I then started to get a bit emotional with tears in my eye.
"You drove him to the point where he swan dived off a roof! WHY DO YOU THINK HE HATES YOU, YOU BULLIED HIM, YOU RAPED HIM AND HE HAD TO PUT UP WITH IT FOR YEARS!! PUT YOURSELF IN HIS SHOES!"

Bakugou remanded speechless as he looked down, i finished my conversation.
"Anyways im leaving, i cant stand the sight of you. I have no clue how you got into ua."
I walked off into the local store, luckily i had enjis credit card so i could buy whatever.

As i walked around i got stuff like katsudon and soba, i then looked for some anime and some movies, the movies i picked up where: Avengers infinity war; Avengers end game; assassination classroom; mirai nikki; one punch man; and dragon ball super.
"He should enjoy these with me, we can just have a quiet day today and relax with each other and enjoy each others company."

I went to the till to pay and started to walk back home.

Deku p.o.v

"Man i wonder what shouto plans to get for us to watch..."
As i wondered i set up the tv screen, the couch, got some blankets and pillows for us to lay on, although i would probably be on his lap but i wanted him to be comfortable.
I got out some fanta and coke from the fridge and placed them on the table in front of the couch and just as i did the door opened.

Heya, so how is everyone, im doing good and will probs upload either a bit more often or a bit slower cause i have some writers block tbh

540 words