Back to the grind

Deku p.o.v

"Perfect... so now all we need to do if to get you back out in the wild without anyone knowing you where here..."
I thought for a moment and then shouto spoke up
"Why not just use memory wipe to get rid of certain parts of his memory? You have that technology dont you?"
I nodded shocked that i didn't think of that first, i continued to think where it was until sho spoke up again.
"Also, how did you beat enji and get him here, like whilst i hate him i have to admit that he is powerful."

i chuckle and pulled out some pills
"With these quirk boosters~ did you really think i could take him on without them? Even with them he was still ridiculously hard to get here."
I looked over to enji who seemed like he was enjoying this, i got my fist out and hit him as hard as i could, knocking him out since he was so weakened already.
"You dont deserve to enjoy it you self loathing basterd."
Shouto and i both said that at the same time, as we chuckled dabi walked in.

"Heya, i know what you need, heres the memory wipe. How it works is that you inject him with the syringe and let the liquid go into his system, after that...."
He pulled out a phone which seemed to have some controls on it
"You can use this to select certain parts of his memory that will go, after that just click done and kurogiri will teleport him back to his place."
Dabi then walked out not waiting for an answer of either me or shouto.

"Well... you heard him."

Enji p.o.v (oh my god a new pov)

I woke up on the floor in my house, i couldn't remember what had happened the past week and a bit... maybe i got really wasted at a bar or something.

I got up with searing pain in my face, i looked in the mirror and saw a smile cut into my face along with a scar over my eye,
"how the fuck did this get here?"
I assumed i must have conveniently tripped whilst sleeping and landed on a knife or something, however i do remember sending a broadcast out about some villains... how did i know who they were though...?

Deku p.o.v

I went upstairs to the lov and saw all for one, he patted a chair telling me and shouto to sit down, after we did he coughed then started talking.
"So, our plan has been set in motion and step one if complete, what you two need to do next is go back to ua and act like you still wanna be heros otherwise the others will get suspicious that you aren't there ok."

We both nodded and get teleported to my house.

Heya sorry for lack of story, hope you dont mind and hope you like this villain deku stuff yea

500 words