Luck? Fate? Or curse?

Deku p.o.v

Ok, need to take out this 'villain' hero thing who will end up messing up our plans... though who that i know has red eyes... ugh no point in trying.

I went round hosu city at 100mph (jumping on rooftops) looking for this person, as i was running and jumping i crashed into someone who also jumped into me over a ledge of a building and we both fell into an ally.

"Ow, jesus man watch where your..."

I looked at him and he was in a black cloak, i could see red eyes, he wielded a knife. This was the masked killer. He looked at me and spoke.

"I-its... you... d-"

"Sorry pal, i have business to take care of you, i dont have time to listen to you cause i have to take you down. You aren't getting in the way of our plan."

I instantly lunged at him as he jumped over me.

"Fast one arent you."

I said as i turned and went to kick him, as soon as i did he slashed my leg with the knife, i ignored the pain and kicked again, i grazed his hood and saw some blond hair.

"Im gonna reveal who you are!"

I shouted out as i was met with two knives either side of my neck.

"You always talked to much."

I looked at him confused... he knew me? I slyly turned my hand towards him and propelled him away with air cannon, he crashed into a wall, he grunted in pain as he got up and rushed at me, i went at him and we clashed.

The impact blew his hood away, i grinned as i looked at him...

"Wait... what?"

"Stupid deku, you always talked to much."

"K-kacchan?"

I dropped to my knees as he chuckled and patted my head.

"Heya, i thought you told me to find you so we can have fun like we used to!"

A tear dropped down my cheek, and then i remembered when i 'killed' him.

{"i'd say you have a 50/50 chance of surviving this... if you do survive... lets meet up and have fun like we used to."}

"Kacchan... wanna go to the local... cafe?"

He nodded and thats where we went

-time skippu to la cafè-

"So kacchan... what are you doing with yourself? And how long have you been like this?"

"Ive been like this since the day after my 'funeral' cause you see, you was right about the corrupt society... i thought if i got those 'heroes' i could feel good about what i was doing and make society a better place."

"Why not come back to ua?"

"I cant... they all think im dead, if i need to show myself i will, but i want to continue with my work. I wont get in your way... well i need to get going, it was fun d- midoriya. You still have my number so text me if you want."

And as simple as that, he left again.

Sorry for the short chapter, writers block is a bitch.

520 words