Rivalry pt 2

Deku p.o.v

I smirked, i loved seeing bakugou be filled with pain.
"You know bakugou this is how i felt for all these years whilst you tortured me with your bullying and your rape! How do you think i felt!"
He avoided my gaze as he grunted in pain, as the pain started to fade i used telekinesis to reconnect his arm to his body.
"Cant have you bleeding out on me can we~"

I could tell something strong was coming, bakugou charged up his power and lunged at me slamming his right hook into my face, as he did he groaned in pain.
"Impact recoil."
I glared at him as i didn't move, he jumped backwards, i then used explosions in my hand to lunge at him, as i did i smashed him against the wall with a 10% one for all punch making him vomit some slight blood.

"Y-your not... STRONGER THAN ME YOU NERD!"
Bakugou shouted as he got back up, everyone was clearly shocked by my multiple quirks and sudden power up though i shook it off as nothing. Aizawa then asked out at us.
"Do you boys want to continue?"
We both nodded as we lunged at each other, bakugou blasted of his explosions to avoid one of my punches and hit me in the upper chest, however he was just greeted with broken fingers as he punched my hardened chest.

"Whats wrong bakugou~ i thought you said you was stronger than me~"
I chuckled as i erased his quirk not allowing him to do much.
"How do you like that~"
I slowly walked towards him not blinking as i summoned a knife, i walked closer and closer until i vanished behind him with the knife to his throat.
"Surrender or i slash away your throat."
I heard a gulp from bakugou as he put his arms in the air
"I... i.."
He then passed out.

"Midoriya wins. Though midoriya, how did you use so many quirks?"
I activated a quirk to where anyone would believe anything and spoke up.
"Well you see im not fully sure myself."
He nodded and turned around.
"Midoriya, bakugou, todoroki and kaminari you can go home now if you wish."
I nodded and walked up to shouto.
"Lets go shouto."
He nodded as i interlinked our fingers, as we walked along to my house i talked to him.

"So how was i?"
He chuckled and went on about how amazing and badass i was, he also started talking about how great of a villain i would be.
"Also sho... is this gonna be alright... to murder my mother... nevermind thats a silly question of course i can!"

Heya this two parter is done, the next chapter is gonna all be a flashback so prepare for that, also check out my new story
Odd encounters! Garou x reader (MALE)!
I will update it every now and then but this is my main focus so hop you enjoyed

500 words