{6}

Your P.O.V.

"Y/n..." Someone shakes my shoulder lightly. "It's time to get up now."

My eyes slowly flutter open to see a messy haired Jimin staring at me. He looks like he's been sleeping. "We're here," he says softly. I nod my head at him sleepily. He gives me a lazy half-smile before opening the door and getting out. "Thanks," I mutter while getting out of the car.

The sun blinds me slightly, so I use my hand to shield my eyes. "Hey, Jimin?" He hums and looks up at me, closing the door behind me. "Where are we?" His eyes widen as if he just forgot something. "We're at our dorms," he says. "But, you might have to stay with us for a few weeks. Since, you know, the paparazzi might find out where you live, and since you've been seen with me," he trails off looking at the building in front of us. I can't help but nod back for some reason, even though he isn't looking at me.

"Noona!"

I turn and find Taehyung  stepping out of the car. "Are you okay?" I nod at him as he wraps an arm around my shoulder. "ARMY can get a little crazy and overprotective sometimes. But don't worry, you'll get used to it," he says, showing his boxy smile. He leads me into the building, following the other boys. We take an elevator to what seems like the penthouse of the building. Jin takes his key out and puts it into the keyhole, opening the door for the seven of us to step inside.

Woah. Definitely what I expected from seven boys living together, but not from a popular boy band. There are clothes scattered in the living room and unwashed dishes in the sink. And the trash is overflowing.

I raise my eyebrows up questioningly at the boys. Taehyung points at the boy who he was playing with. "Yah! Hobi, go pick up the clothes." Hoseok turns and gapes at him. "What?! Why me?! You can't tell me what to do! I'm older than you," he says, sticking his tongue out at Tae.

Taehyung rolls his eyes and reels his arm from my shoulder. "Hey, where's Yoongi?" Namjoon yells from the kitchen. Jin yells back from the living room," I don't know! Maybe he's cooling off somewhere?" He shrugs his shoulders and goes back to picking clothes off the couch.

Beside me, Tae flicks out his tongue and licks his lips. "Again?" He scrunches his nose up. "He's been going off for a few times now. I think hyung has an anger issue." Jungkook pops his hesd from around a corner of the wall.

"Yah! Don't say mean things about hyung!" Jungkook walks out from the corner in a change of clothes. "Jungkook, come help clean up!" Namjoon yells from the kicthen.

What is up with them and yelling from other rooms?

"Oh, Y/n. You need a place to sleep tonight, so you can crash with Jimin. He doesn't have anyone sleeping with him," Namjoon yells from the kitchen.

"Where is Jimin?" Jungkook says, still standidng in the same spot. "I thought you were supposed to help out in the kitchen?" I cock my eyebrows. His eyes form an 'o' shape, as if he forgot about it.

"Right..." He finally walks toward the kitchen and probably earns a glare from Namjoon.

"Oh, right. I should probably show you around," Tae says, rubbing his neck. "So you know where the kitchen is. And you know where the living room is." He taps his chin in thought. "Oh, let me show you the rooms. Follow me Y/n!" He leads me down a hallway with two doors to the right and one more to the left.

He flings open the door on the left, startling a sleeping Jimin. "Yah! Park Jimin! You remember that Y/n's sharing a room with you, right?"

Jimin sits up, rubbing an eye. "Yeah, I remember. Just don't forget that we don't have an extra bed," he says, jumping off the bed. "So she either sleeps on the bed with me, or on the floor."

"So nice of you, Jimin. I feel so flattered," I say rolling my eyes. "Your welcome," he says sarcastically.
-