{24}

😏

I sigh and pull the blanket over myself.

The boys are at practice right now and have left me alone at the dorm for a few hours. I'm pretty glad that it's just me, but I got used to how loud it is in the last week. It's weird having the place empty and quiet.

"Don't. Don't go."

"Do Hyeon, it's ok. I won't be gone for a long time. I promise that I'll come back often to visit, okay?" Do Hyeon's mom turns away and leaves, leaving a crying, little Do Hyeon alone in the rain.

I sniffle and tear up a little at Do Hyeon's flashback.

The scene cuts and he's standing there with Jung-I in the rain.

"Do Hyeon?"

"Don't. Please, Jung-I. Don't leave me."

Jung-I sadly stares at Do Hyeon, before reaching out to stroke his hair.

"Do Hyeon. It's okay. I promise I won't."

"The people I love keep making the same promise," he looks up at her and brings her closer to him,"and they keep breaking them. How do I know that you won't?"

"I promise, Do Hyeon. And I'll keep that promise until you don't want me to," she looks up at him as Do Hyeon leans down and kisses her softly on the lips.

The scene cuts to a little quote before finally cutting to the credits.

I sniffle and wipe my tears before glancing at the clock. 10 o'clock already? And I didn't even eat dinner yet...

The buzzing of my phone snaps me out of my trance, bringing me back from my thoughts of food. I look down and pick up my phone as I look at the caller ID.

"Hello..?"

"Y/N! Are you okay? Did you eat dinner-"

"Yoongi," I cut him off before he can talk any further. "I'm fine, but I just forgot to eat."

"What?! Do you even know how late it is? Do you- Wait a second, were you watching K-Dramas again?"

I shut my mouth, and suddenly, the paused credits seem interesting to me.

"You were weren't you?"

"Maybe..?"

"Make sure you eat dinner by eleven o'clock at least. You can order in if you're want, and if you don't have any extra money, just grab some from my room."

"Ok, dad," I say with an eye roll.

"And call any one of us if anything happens. Okay?"

"Mhm, ok."

"I'm serious, Y/N," his voice drops into a whisper. "You know what I mean. I didn't even want to leave you alone in the first place."

I don't say anything for a few seconds, as I think about what he just said.

So he does care,

"Ok, ok. I will, don't worry."

"Promise?"

"I promise, Yoongi."

He pauses before adding,"I'll see you later. You better have eaten by then. If you're feeling tired, don't wait for us. And remember, if anything-"

"Yeah. If anything happens, I'll call one of you guys."

He sighs before disconnecting the line.

And now it's back to my mission. Food.

I'm about to stand to walk to a kitchen, but a knock from the door keeps me from doing so. I groan and make my way over to the door. I look through the peephole to see who it is and gasp at who I see.