{20}

We get ready, only bringing water bottles and towels, and since we don't have any homework, we don't really bring anything else, well, except for me. I bring my earbuds, my phone charger, my phone, and a book. Of course, stuffing them into a bag.

Once I'm ready, I make my way to the living room, where everyone else is waiting, very, very impatiently.

"What took you so long? It took you, like, a million years for you to get ready!" Yoongi rolls his eyes at me and opens the door for us.

"Well, FYI, it didn't take me a million years to get ready. It only took me about 15 minutes. So stop pushing," I reply, getting annoyed. Jungkook snorts and quickly makes his way out the door before I can scold him for it, getting followed by Jimin, Taehyung, and me. Yoongi and Jin are both in the back watching over us, sort of like teachers chaperoning a bunch of kids on a field trip.

"Come on people! Move it! Move it!" We walk faster and make it to the car in no time.

"Everyone got your seatbelts on?" We all nod at Namjoon, who's double checking through the rearview mirror. He does a little half smile, showing off his dimple, before pulling onto the street.
-
-
-
"Y/n-ah! Wakey, wakey! We're here!" I groan and crack my eyes open to see Jin and Jimin trying to get me awake.

"Ah, hyung! She's awake!" Jimin leans closer, almost so that our lips our touching. So close that I can feel his breath on my face. It kind of smells like... mints? Has he been eating mint candies?

Then, someone softly slaps both of my cheeks together, making my lips look like a fish's ones.

My eyes fly open and my arms thrash around, trying to hit whoever did that. And I manage to hit the both of them in the stomach.

"Yah! Min Y/n! What the hell?!" I look over at Jimin, who is bent over, clutching his stomach. Did I really hit him that hard?

And instead of helping him, Jin just laughs at Jimin. Taehyung peeks his head in.

"Hyungs, what's taking you all so long--" he stops and his eyes widen when he sees Jimin bent over, holding onto his stomach. He blinks. Once. Twice, before laughing.

"Y/n, did you do that to him?" I nod and my face flushes red.

"What the-? And now you're all flustered?! So bipolar," Jimin huffs and leaves the car.

"Not like I did it on purpose..." I mumble and pout, as I grab my things and make my way out of the car too.

My eyes widen and I start fiddling with the strap on my bag as I look up at the huge building in front of me.

"It's cool isn't it, Noona?" I blink and look at Taehyung, who appeared beside me.

"Um, yeah. It's huge," I reply, letting out a breath.

"Mhm. I'll never get used to seeing this," Jin walks up next to me, looking up at the building.

"I bet," I mumble to myself.

"Let's go, they're waiting." I give Jin a small nod and all three of us walk into the building.

And holy cow, the outside is nothing compared to the inside. It's like one of those fancy, luxurious hotels in the K-dramas that I watch.

"Hyungs!" A boy, way younger than any of us, runs over to us and bows.

"Ah! Yeonjun!" Taehyung smiles and waves at him. The boy smiles and waves back, but to all of us instead of just Taehyung.

"Hi Jin hyung, Taehyung hyung!" He looks at me and bows. "Hello! My name is Choi Yeonjun! Nice to meet you noona!"

I smile at him and do a little bow myself, just to be respectful of course. I don't want to seem rude.