{16}

The rest of homeroom goes by annoyingly slow. Jimin kept tapping his pen against the desk, while Taehyung kept whining and wiggling around in his seat.

Of course, I told them to quit it.

But they didn't listen. They were distracting me from whatever Mrs. Lee was saying, and for once, I wanted to listen to what she had to say.

The bell finally rings and everyone packs their things into their bags. I shove my pencil case into my bag, and get a glimpse of the inside.

It's so messy... But I don't feel like cleaning it now. Or ever.

I sigh and ignore it, slipping my bag on. I walk out of the classroom and head to my next class. Jimin and Taehyung follow me out, with their schedules in their hands. I turn around and see them staring at me. I sigh again and my shoulders slump forward.

"What classes do you have next?" They look down at their papers before responding. My widen as Jimin recites his schedule. What the heck?

He has all his classes with me.

No I have to deal with him all day.

"...and then I have English," Taehyung stops talking and snaps his fingers in front of my face. "Earth to Y/n? Hello?" I blink and look over at him.

"Oh, ok. Good luck with your classes today!" I force a smile and wave at him before walking away to my next class. Jimin trails after me, leaving Taehyung left behind to figure out where to go.

"Y/n- ah, I have the same classes as you, don't I?" I take a look at him and walk faster down the hall. Do I have to have all my classes with him?

"Hey! Wait a second! So I was right- Wait, Y/n!"

I ignore him, and when his voice fades away, I stop walking and let out a breath. But suddenly, I get slammed into a wall.

"Y/n," Jimin whispers and leans down, placing his mouth right next to my ear. I shiver when he starts speaking, his breath tickling my ear.

"Why'd you run? Did I embarrass you?" He suddenly plants a kiss on my cheek, and I immidietly feel my face flush.

"J-Jimin!" I place my hands on his chest to push him away, but my muscles don't do anything. He brushes his hand along my arm, trailing down to my elbow, and then uses both his hands to hook my arms around the back of his neck.

"Let's get to class, hm? Don't want to be late," he smirks at me and removes my arms, walking away. I'm left behind, just like Tae, staring at Jimin's back as he walks away, probably still smirking.

What was even the point of putting my arms around him, if he'll just leave after?!
-
-
-
"Remember class! Read those pages! You might have to do a little skit on it! In English!" The class groans, and Jimin snores lightly beside me.

The bell rings and everyone starts piling out the door, while I pack up my things into my bag. Jimin is still sleeping, unfazed, on the desk. I roll my eyes and shake his shoulder.

"Jimin, the bell rang." The response that I get from him is a snore.

"Yah! Jimin! The bell rang!" He groans and I see his eyes moving beneath his eyelids.

"Oh, come on, Jimin. I know your awake," I sigh and stand, putting my bag on. He groans again, and as I'm about to walk away from him, he his hand shoots out to grab onto my wrist.

"No, don't go." He lifts his head up and looks at me through his black hair, his cheeks squishing against the desk.

Aw, he looks so cute like that! Maybe he wouldn't mind if I...?

I take my phone out using my other hand and take a picture of the position that Jimin is in. I chuckle when I look over it. He looks so adorable, and his cheeks look so squishy.

His eyes widen and he says, "Min Y/n! Did you just take a picture of me?" He moves to stand up from the desk. Now I have to lift my head to look at him. He shuffles even closer to me, so close that the front of our bodies are almost touching. Almost.

I blush and swivel my head to the side so I won't have to look directly at Jimin's chest. I've seen it before, but not this close.

"What, now you're embarrassed to look at me? You were so brave just a second ago," he smirks and leans down to my level, raising his eyebrows in the process.  I blush even harder when he leans closer to me. He raises his hand and uses it to caress my cheek.

"J-Jimin... what are you doing?" He doesn't say anything and gives me a little half-smile. His eyes lock with mine and he leans closer to me, only giving a few inches of space between our faces.

Oh my god, is he going to kiss me?

I let my eyes flutter close, just in case, and wait for whatever's going to happen next.

A/n
-
-
Hello my very dear readers! Sorry for the short chapter...

But it seems that Jimin and Y/n have gottem closer haven't they? *wink wink 😉*