🎅🎄Christmas Special! 🎄🎅

Regular P.O.V.

I jolt up, making Jimin groan beside me.

"Jimin!"

His eyes fly open and he looks around frantically before locking his eyes with mine.

"What? What happened? Are you alright?" He sits up and places his hand under my chin, inspecting my face.

"I'm fine," I sigh and remove his hand from under my chin.

"Then why did you wake up so suddenly?"

"It's Christmas! Remember?" He stares blankly at me. I roll my eyes at him. He seriously doesn't remember? Why am I even in love with him?

"Oh, right, right. Sorry. I just kind of, um, blanked out for a moment," he sighs and looks at me through his hair.

"I'm sorry babe." He leans in to kiss my forehead.

"Can we go see if the others are up yet?"

"Of course we can. Let's go," he chuckles at my childish behavior before climbing out of the bed. I follow, revealing my red candy cane print pajamas.

We walk through the hallway and into the living room together, to find Jungkook  sitting cross-legged on the ground, as he sleepily looks at the lit tree. Taehyung is sitting on the couch on his phone, completely ignoring Jungkook.

"Jungkook? Tae? Are you the only ones awake?"

Taehyung looks up, but Jungkook is still in his trance, staring at the tree.

"Mhm, everyone else is still sleeping. Well, except for you guys."

I nod slowly and make my way toward Jungkook. As I get closer though, he doesn't look up at me. Not once. I stop when I'm right beside him, bending down to snap my fingers in front of his face a few times.

He finally blinks and turns his head to look up at me.

"Oh, Noona, Jimin. When did you two get up?"

My eyes widen in surprise when I notice the purple circles beneath his eyes.

How long has he been up for?

"Jungkook, were you trying to find out what's in your presents?"

Jungkook smiles and looks away.

"Maybe?"

"Jungkook, we talked about this, remember? The year before, and the year before that one... you know what I mean." Jimin raises his eyebrows at Jungkook, who suddenly finds his santa printed socks so facinating.

"Yah, why are you guys up so early?" Jin walks in yawning, wearing a matching pair of green christmas tree print pajamas.

"Aw, c'mon, Hyung. It's Christmas. Don't be such a grouch, hm?" Jungkook laughs at what he just said to the elder, earning a glare from Jin himself.

"Just wait for the others to wake up before you start opening the presents."

Once it's light out, the others start waking up, one by one.

Freaking finally.

"How long have you guys been awake?" Hoseok comes in last, rubbing his eyes wearing his Grinch onsie.

"That doesn't matter right now, Hobi. But what does matter, is that now we can start opening presents! Jungkook gets to go first, of course." Everyone chuckles at how excited Namjoon is. No one thought of him to be one of the ones to get excited about Christmas.

Jungkook smiles happily and grabs the first present he sees with his name on it. He rips the paper apart, revealing a gaming headseat with a mic attached to it. His mouth forms an 'O' when he looks over the label and pictures.

"Woah, Hyung! Thanks!" He looks up at Jimin beside me, who sends him a thumbs-up and a smile.

"Aw, you got that for him? That must've cost you a lot," I chuckle with my eyebrows raised and look over Jimin, who smiles back at me.

"Yeah, it did. I even had to ask Dad for some extra cash to pay for it." I raise my eyebrows even higher at him.

"You made up with your dad? He agreed?" He nods and places my head in the crook of his neck.

"Just don't worry about it, Okay?"

I nod as he starts stroking my head.

"TaeTae! Your next!" Taehyung looks up in surprise.

"Really? Finally!" He jumps off the couch and sits next to Jungkook in front of the tree, immidietly digging through the pile of presents for his own.
-
-
-
When we finally finish opening our presents, we move on to breakfast.

Finally, the good part.

We all take a seat at the dining table, digging to the food that Jimin and Yoongi helped make.

After everyone has finished eating, and the dishes are made, we all just sit together in the living room, enjoying each other's company.

Of course, I'm snuggled against Jimin on the couch. He leans down and rests his head on my own. I smile to myself and move my head up to look at him, then finally, I connect our lips.

"Merry Christmas, Jimin," I sigh against his lips. We break apart and he smiles down at me.

"Merry Christmas, Min Y/n."