{29}

"Stay hidden."

"Huh?"

"You're going to stay hidden," Yoongi repeats himself.

"But... what about a school?"

He stops to think before answering,"you'll enter and exit the school with a mask, like how we do when we're out in public. And maybe, we'll give you a makeover, too. How does that sound?"

Woah. Demanding much...

"But, um, what makeover?"

He blinks in surprise before he recovers and responds.

"A makeover, you know, like, changing the hair color, the style of clothing. And, maybe some, makeup?"

"You know that's not what I mean," I say and shoot him a look. He chuckles and puts his hands up in surrender, playfully.

"Okay, okay. I'm only joking," he laughs and smiles. "But maybe your hair and clothes?"

"My clothes? What's wrong with my clothes?!"

"I swear, I need to knock some sense of fashion into you," he sighs and shakes his head at me.

I huff and reach over to hit him on the arm.

"Let's go eat," he interrupts.
-
-
-
"What the... wait! Y/N! That's not fair!" Jungkook drops the remote control and storms out of the room, leaving me giggling at his reaction.

We've been playing Call Of Duty for the past our so far on our phones, with me winning by 4 kills.

"Yah, can't you keep it down?" Taehyung appears in the doorway and glares at me before putting his phone back to his ear, to resume talking to whoever is on the other end. "Mhm, sorry. Keep going; I'm listening..."

Jungkook walks back into the room and sits on the edge of the bed with a huff.

"I want a rematch," he demands, "and instead of just me versus you, we get to choose teams."

"That sounds oddly suspicious," I say, bobbing my head. "But, whatever. I guess I'll give you another chance, Gguk."

"Fine! I get to-"

"Call dibs on Jimin, Joonie, and Jin!"

"What?! That's not even fair!" He narrows his eyes and I narrow my own back at him.

"Hey, you wanted a rematch, remember?"

"I heard my name! What's going on?!"

Jungkook and I stare up wide eyed at Jin, who trips over Jungkook's pile of clothes.

"Jungkook! What the hell did I tell you about leaving your clothes on the floor?!"

I grab my phone and send a text to the group, ignoring the bickering of the other two.

"We're here!" Hobi skips into the room and plops himself next to me.

"Aw man. Why..?" Namjoon groans scrunches his face, and Jimin walks in, wordlessly. Behind him, Taehyung runs in with my brother following behind.

"What were you two doing? Racing?" Namjoon raises an eyebrow at them.

When Taehyung nods, Namjoon sighs.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to run around and play in the house? You could break something!"

Yoongi shrugs his shoulders. "So?"

"Oh. By the way, Sejin hyung called me to tell you guys about the song," Jimin speaks up.

"He did? Well, we're almost done anyway. We just need the vocals," Yoongi casually says.

"Song? What song?" I ask out of curiosity.

The boys look at each other before turning back to me.

"Should we let her?"

Namjoon shrugs,"I don't see why not."