{27}

"Y/N, Jimin! You two better not be doing things in the room!"

Taehyung slams the door open and looks at us suspiciously. Ever since he found about Jimin and I, he's been acting like an overprotective dad.

"What?" I shrug at him and look down to continue writing my essay.

"Nothing. Just checking up on you two," he says, clicking his tongue.

Jimin shakes his head before returning his gaze back to his phone, while Taehyung narrows his eyes. He glances between the both of us, probably concluding that nothing is going on, before leaving.

Oh my god, he didn't even close the door.

"That kid has problems, I swear," Jimin sighs and drops his phone onto the bed.

I raise my eyebrows at him, without looking away from my paper.

"Really? How so?"

"Well... for one, he's a weirdo. Two, he's a weirdo, and three, he's a weirdo."

I chuckle and release my pencil from my hand, onto the paper.

"Aw, there's the smile that I love."

"Jimin... stop it," I chuckle and reach over to wack him on the arm. He holds his arm and scrunches his face.

"Yah! Stop hitting me. You're so mean," he pouts, making me smile.

"Come on, I didn't even hit you that hard. You know how weak I am."

"No you're not," he says, as he moves to hug me from the back.

"Yes I am. You don't have to say that to make me feel better Minie," I sigh. He moves his head so that his mouth is directly above my ear.

"I told you not to call me that, didn't I?"

"You did? I don't remember," I say, teasing him.

It's cute when he's angry, but at the same time, it really isn't. He's like a bubble that could pop at any moment, without warning. 

My back is now flushed against his front, and he moves, so that his crotch area is right above of my butt. He starts leaving a trail of kisses on the back of my neck before licking my ear, making me shiver and bite my lip to myself back from making any... noises.

"Jimin... what are you doing? The door isn't even closed..."

"Don't worry. Tae is the only one here. Everyone else is out doing stuff."

"Yeah, well what if he hears and says something?"

He moves again, in a grinding motion, making me whimper.

"He's getting ready for a date. Stop worrying so much. I'll close and lock the door if you want, okay?"

"Mhm.."

He untangles himself from me and moves to close the door. I take the opportunity to  fix myself up, smoothing out my hair and clothes before he comes back. I still think it's too early for us to be doing that. I don't even know what we are. Are we together?

Or am I just a fling?