{31}

"No, that's not how you do it. Here, watch me."

He takes the bowl and whisk away from me and starts mixing the ingredients.

"Like this, see?"

I nod and stifle a laugh. Jin was baking in the kitchen, and my curiosity got the best of me. Of course, being the nice person I am, I decided to offer him some help. But, I guess he doesn't really like my, uh, 'technique.'

"Right..."

He hands the bowl and whisk back to me.

"Try," he says in a stern tone.

I place the bowl on the counter in front of me and start mixing, earning a groan from Jin.

"Yah-" I jump and look at him "-I showed you the correct technique and you still can't get it right?"

"Sorry," I whisper and look down.

"Never mind. I can just do it myself." He shoos me away with a wave of his hand and gets back to mixing.

I slink away to Jimin and I's shared bedroom and softly shut the door behind me.

Maybe he just got mad at me because of their comeback...

In a few days, they're going to release their concept photos and start recording their music video.

"That's probably why," I sigh and start my game of flappy bird.

"What's why?"

I look up to see Jimin wearing a whit t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

I decide to change the subject.

"Are you excited?"

"Uh, well," he says nervously and scratches the back of his head,"sort of."

"Why? I'm sure it'll be fine. Have you seen how your fans react to your comebacks?"

He walks toward me and sits next to me on the bed.

"Eh. Sort of."

"They go crazy."

He lays on his back and stares up at the ceiling.

"What's wrong? Still nervous?" I ask and he hums.

"Yeah, I guess so." I shrug and decide to leave him alone for a while, to gather his thoughts.

I stand from the bed and walk out of the room.

"Thanks, Y/N," he calls after me.

I smile to myself and sit on the couch in the living room, where Jungkook is playing Overwatch, and is currently yelling into his headset.

"No! Don't do that..! You're just going to get yourself killed- see!" At the same time, another avatar on the screen gets killed. Jungkook groans and lifts his head to look at me.

"Noona..." he whines and pouts at me. "Can you play for me?"

"No." This only makes him whine again.

"Please?"

I roll my eyes just as Jimin walks into the living room, and sits next to me. He lets out a sigh and puts an arm around the back of the headrest that I'm leaning on. I pay no attention to it, and instead focus on the screen in front of me, watching as Jungkook continues to yell into his headset.

I guess I managed to fall asleep, because I wake up back in the room, without a single clue of how I got there. Someone has had to carry me back... Maybe Jimin?

I put my thoughts to the side for now, and push myself out of bed, as the door opens, revealing a sleepy Jimin.

"You finally woke up?" He says with a sleepy smile, before jumping onto the bed, making it bounce a little.

"What time is it?"

He hums and turns to face me. He opens his arms, and I gladly let him embrace me. "Eleven twenty-three. You must have been tired."

"Sorry if I took the bed..." I say, feeling embarrassed. He didn't have to do that for me. Now I feel bad...

"It's fine. I slept on the couch until now," he replies and rests his head on my shoulder.

(Sorry, I don't know how to describe the position they're in, but let's just say they're in a spooning position...)

Jimin's P.O.V.

After a while, Y/N's breathing steadies, meaning she probably fell asleep. Again. I smile at this. At least she's getting her rest...

For the past few days, she's been really confused. Probably because everyone is stressed about our comeback. We've all either been ignoring her, or taking our stress and anger out on her, which isn't really fair. And she's been trying to do the best she can at calming us down. She's been trying to calm me down most of the time, though.

To be honest, I'm not worried about how successful it'll be. I'm just worried about how I'm going to do.

Will it be too much? Will I do it wrong? Will our fans criticize me for doing something wrong?

I sigh and remove an arm around Y/N's frame, and rake it through my hair. She whines a bit and rolls over, now facing me. I chuckle a bit before I drape my arm back around her waist, and she finally settles down.

I lean over, but stop myself.

What am I doing?

I mean, we did kiss. So she wouldn't mind, right?

I summon up my courage and kiss her forehead.

"Sweet dreams, Y/N."