{21}

Hye Ji restarts the song and has Jimin copy what she's doing, since he's in the front for this.

"Hey, hyung! Do you already have lyrics for the song?" Jungkook asks Namjoon as they all watch Jimin trying to learn the first parts to the song.

"Mhm. I do. You guys can look over it and make changes if you want."

"There you go! See? You got it. Just practice that part for now while I do choreo for the other boys. Okay?" Hye Ji smiles and pats Jimin's arm, then moves on to the boys in the back while Jimin practices his part in the front.

Jimin already got some of the moves down. It's just that he kept tripping over himself whenever he turned.

Sheesh. I didn't know that he was that clumsy.

After about twenty more minutes, the boys, excluding Jimin, finally finished learning their part. And Jimin started to remember his part. But the thing was that he was drenched in sweat. The shirt that he was wearing was all wet. So was his hair.

I guess Sejin seemed to notice, because from sitting next to me, he yelled, "Jimin! Come take a break!"

Jimin looks up at him, then glances at me.

"Oh, ok hyung! I'll be right there," Jimin yells over the music and makes his way toward us.

"Jimin, ew. You're all sweaty," I grimace.

He smirks at me and scrunches his nose up, as sits on the ground in front of us and tilts his head to the side a little.

"Really? Am I? I didn't notice," he sarcastically says. "But what I did notice was that you," he points at me,"were watching us the entire time. What's up with that?"

Next to me, Sejin chuckles as Jimin pushes his wet hair back. He hands Jimin his water bottle, which Jimin gratefully takes and drinks a big gulp out of. He raises his eyebrows and turns back to me.

"So?"

"It was... interesting. Okay? There, that's it," I lie.

It wasn't that intresting, though. It was actually pretty boring, but their dance moves looked petty cool. Of course, though, I'm definitely not going to tell them this. What they don't know won't hurt them, right?

"Mhm, sure. But I think that you thought I was super cool, right?" He smiles and bites his bottom lip, running a hand through his hair again.

I sigh and roll my eyes at him.

"It already stinks enough in this room. My nose hairs will probably disintegrate because of you." I look away and pretend to be disgusted.

"D'aww. No you don't; you love it don't you?" Jimin stands and pulls me into him.

"Jimin!" I try to get away, but it's too late. He presses my head into his chest, into his wet, sweaty, stinky shirt.

"Keep it up Jimin!" Yoongi calls from their group. Jimin sends him a thumbs up and presses my face further into his shirt.

This is so disgusting.

I whack his arms, repeatedly and he finally loosens his grip. I make this an opportunity to get away, but he grabs my arm and pulls me into another hug.

Sejin chuckles and the sound of a camera shutter can be heard.

"Sejin! What the-?! Is no one going to help me?!"

I hear the door open and Sejin stops chuckling. Huh? It's like a big celebrity walked in ore something.

Jimin clears his throat and lets me go. I gladly step away from him and sit back down, as he does a little bow to the man who just walked in.