Bg knocc out (knocc yo shit)

*Y/n pov*
Here I am listening to my best friend bg ramble about suge, on some real shit suge has been getting the fuck outta control I mean my nigga get real besides his self you see me I have low  self-esteem so when bg is mad I get mad nobody and when I say nobody I mean nobody fucks with us. "This nigga suge getting to fucking cozy with doing reckless shit I mean like nigga damn, gonna try to have me sign with death row to throw shade at easy because see over there shit us irritating." "Bg calm down alright, that nigga just don't know what he got coming." "What you mean?" "Don't worry just chill with me, please??" "Alright." "I love you." "I love you too." We cuddled up with each other.

*y/n brothers pov"
Right now me and dresta on the way to suge he got the life fucked up for real, for starters he keeps plotting on eazy because dre and eazy got beef and shit so let'sea just say everyone's pissed off about it really. "Suge" w,e said as we walked into his office he turned around in his chair "what's up ya'll?" "This" I pulled out my uzi and started to shoot his shit up "don't mess with my family fat muthafucka." With that, we walked out.

*y/n pov*
"Ahhhh bg daddy fuck!!" Who and the hell new me and my best friend would be fucking I mean damn he might be short but his other leg down there ain't small at all, "who's pussy is this!?!" "Your daddy it's all your shit!!!" "That's right" he slowed down his strokes and they grew sloppy "uh baby don't stop, please," I whined out I started grinding my hips against his pelvis so he could hit my spot "oooooh baby right there, that's my spot." "Where?? Right here" he gave me a long good stroke it was too much to handle I had tears brim my eyes a little "I'm bout a bust baby girl." "Cum for me daddy,💦" I said as I was trying was chase my nut I squirted and he lost his mind he started to moan a little "Mami fuck you wet as shit!" "Your so big Papi." He papi fucking me senseless as I came for the umpteenth time, he slowly pulled out slowly I then felt something pop "y/n I did it I popped your cherry thank you, baby, this is a great gift." He smiled I smiled back "your welcome and thank you." He laid beside me "do you regret?" "No." "Do you??" "No, I'm glad I did and you let me." "Alright let's go to sleep I'm tired we can talk tomorrow." "Alright love you. "Love you too big head nigga." He laughed and pecked my lips, pulled me close to him and we went to sleep, today was a good day I guess even though I'm sore as hell it was worth it.