mr.dalvin (cry for you)

*y/n pov*

Here I am a single mother watching my baby girl da'anna *day-onna* play around in her little play pin, she is only 5 months and she is smart as he'll it is very crazy but she gets it from me. You see me and her father you all may know him as Dalvin used to mess around until one night I found out I was pregnant I told him and he went ghost in me but I'm fine with that he was a quick fuck and duck anyway so we're cool, he has tried to call me multiple times and try to apologize but I honestly don't give a fuck as long as me and my baby are happy fine with everything. There was a knock at my front door I got baby girl I laid her on my shoulder since she ended up going to sleep I opened the door and seen someone who I did not want to see at all I just broke down crying but being careful not to drop da'anna it was.....

Dalvin he looked good as he wait what the hell am I saying anyway *whisper shouts* "dalvin what the hell are you doing at my house." I was in shock "Y/n I'm sorry I truly am I did not leave because I did not care I was scared." "Oh really, I bet you would have been perfectly fine with tionne having a baby you would have never left her, yeah we were fuck buddies but you didn't have to leave her." "Y/n I promise I really was scared and I would feel the same way with tionne and plus we're not even with each other anymore she got married to mack, but I swear on my life I'm ready to be in my child's life please." I looked at him for a minute held the babies head and let him inside "okay d we can try this again only for her no us." "Alright, umm can I hold Alright??" "Sure" he reached out but pulled his hands back "hold on where is the kitchen??" "Make a right once you walk down the short hall." "Alright." He came back from washing his hands he sat on the couch I got up and handed her to him, out of nowhere him and him boys song cry for you *in mm* started playing he looked at me and start singing I laughed a little because his voice was raspy and it sounded like he could not sing for shit🤣🤣 but he can foreal he be fronting. "Lady I would cry for you tonightttt!" He sung as the baby start laughing I was dying bro even our daughter knew he voice was fucked up he us on the floor rolling "whatever you a hater even you to baby girl" he start laughing and was swaying da'anna in the air like she was an airplane I'm actually glad he stepped up to be a man and a father.