t-boz (fuck this)

Tionne's pov
I have been hearing a lot that Dalvin's dog looking ass has been cheating on me with some butch name Evelyn or whatever the bitches name is and I'm going to get to the bottom of this shit now and final. I went to the hotel that he and the rest of the boys were at when they came from a concert and you already know them niggas bringing females I am not fucking dumb especially Devante's dumbo ears looking ass (I love my baby father no hate.) So I already know his stupid brother gonna have a few bitches, I know I might sound like a creep but I watched that nigga go and get his room at the front desk with the rest of the boys and just what I suspected a girl rubbing all on him and he is enjoying it I got something for that ass dumb nigga, after they got done I heard what their room number is and k-ci all over girls Mary is gonna be PISSED about this one just like I am and I'm pregnant gell naw. I got to dalvin's room and I heard loud moaning "ahhhh shit Dalvin fuck me, daddy." That set it off dumb bitch thinks you bout to cheat in me and shit got another thing coming. I knocked on the door and put my hand over the peephole "housekeeping!!" I said in the most white girl voice possible I heard dalvin yell "we don't need it." Bitch yes the fuck you do after I get blood all over the sheets and floor the fuck?? I just knocked again I heard the hoe sigh and as soon as she opened the door *pow* I sent a hard blow straight to her face and kept punching her repeatedly shit I thought she would be dead by now, dalvin got up and ran to me to get me off of her I stop hitting her got off of her and starting beating the hell out of him "YOU THINK YOU GONNA CHEAT ON ME, NIGGA YOU WRONG FUCK WRONG WIT YOU!?!?!?" I stopped when I saw blood and I got up, got my purse and took the pregnancy test out and threw them at him "enjoy being a father bitch." And with that I walked out, that nigga got me fucked up when he get back all his shit gonna be gone "love you for life." Me ass cheating ass nigga fuck this.

Authors note: I just write this because I was bored and I felt like it. LANI OUT👋