khalil kain (my crush pt.2)

Y/n pov

As I and Khalil kept playing around in the gymnasium some girl with long brown hair, thick eyebrows matte lipstick, a tight black skirt that had rhinestones on the zipper line, a black-white button up the showed her cleavage and a black soft sweater with buttons came up to us and ask Khalil could she talk him for a minute, he looked at me to make sure I was fine I responded shaking my head yes to him for approval, I wonder why she needed to talk to him? Are they dating? Does he have a baby by her? Sike that's a big ass lie she doesn't even look motherhood appropriate😂 but seriously, Igo around the corner because I was about to tell Khalil I was about to go home but instead I saw something that made me sick to my stomach, I saw Khalil with the girl and his tongue literally shoved down her throat he looked over and saw me I was just in shock I finally grabbed my bag and rushed out the gym crying, why am I crying? We don't date, but I at least wanted to try now I don't know if we do date he might not change his player ways "Y/N WAIT HOLD ON!" He ran after me and grabbed my arm, I snatched back "don't call me, don't talk to me and don't come around me ever." I said sternly and walked away with tears still pouring down my face he looked confused but well I meant what I said. I finally got home I did my homework, made me a snack, cleaned and listened to music for a while, took a shower, did my hygiene, put on pajamas, did the laundry and then sat down with popcorn and watched scary movies. You see live by myself that's what I didn't mention my mom and dad died in a plane crash and basically I live by myself but as I got older my aunt bought me an apartment so I could have my own space and her apartment building is right across from mine so we go back and forth to see and check up on each other of talk over the phone and I help her pay the bills for me and her because I have a job a few blocks down the street, I was knocked out of my thoughts by a knock at the door I got up to put my popcorn on the table and then got the door I opened it for it to be....... Khalil the person I did not want to see right now I just sighed and let him in, went in the living room and sat down we were silent for a moment until I spoke up "whats up why are you here?" He looked at me and said, "what was all that about earlier." I chuckled softly "nothing it doesn't  matter." "Yes, it does do you have something to tell me?" "Naw." He reached to my phone and played all my voicemail that I left Khalil a while ago *voicemail play* "hey Khalil it's y/n I was just calling to talk to you about something important but you didn't answer the phone *takes a deep breath* I really like you I always have since we met each other but I never told you because you wouldn't like me back I'm not quite the average slim model girl you like and I was scared of rejection but  here am telling you Ummm don't take this wrong and uh call back when you get a chance, bye.* he shut the phone back down I just got up and went to my room silently crying, he ran behind me shut my door and picked me up and kissed me,  "uhh shit Khalil!!" I moaned as he pounded roughly into me from behind mercilessly"I love you y/n, not her I promise." He moaned out, he finally filled me up with his seed and I covered him with my honey "ahhh shit!!" We both screamed loud, he pulled out and laid us both down and I played in his hair as he laid on my chest,  cried softly and he looked up at me and wiped my tears then pecked my lips softly "stop crying I'm all yours now and you're all mine and plus I have to be here for our baby." I skilled and he did the same he smacked my vagina I moaned out "stop, nasty ass." He laughed and did it again which cause me to squirt a little "shit! Stop." I said sternly and then out of nowhere we start having a pillow fight "I love you." "I love you too. " he kissed my lips and we put on our clothes and continued to play, I really love this big head nigga.