puff daddy (bad boy pt.1)

Y/n

"Sean I don't know what to do anymore, what do you want me to do?!" I was getting into my third argument with my best friend/ long-time crush Sean "all I need you to do is try to give me a few hundreds to get biggie out of jail." You see me and he has been besties for literally FOREVER and we got each other's backs but this one is too far, to top it off this nigga got a whole girlfriend he better ask here like what the fuck? "Sean asks Kim or Misa or Pumpkin one of them, I know we best friend's but this one is too far but since I love you enough here." I walked into my room as he followed and I lifted my bed a little and pulled my box with my rent savings in it, here goes my life trying to save my best friends ain't this some shit? "Here you go, and aye pay me back muthafucka." He smiled at me as I laughed a little "I got I love you best friend thank you, gotta go bye!!" He dashed out of my room out the apartment door, I love that boy but he is living hell.

Sean pov

When Y/n gave me that money I was relieved, I had to bail my brother out of jail for some shit he didn't even do ain't this some bullshit? But on the bright side, I have a loving caring ass best friend who cares about us and she handed me the money. "Umm, I'm here for Christopher Wallace." She looked at me shocked and whispered: "Oh shit, oh yeah hold on real quick." She started typing on the computer "his bail is 9,000 dollars in cash." I slid her the money and she put it in the thing and then got up and walked me to the integration room where biggie was "Christopher Wallace, Mr. Combs is here for you." He looked at me with sadness in his eyes and got up then walked over to me "wassup thanks, brother." I shook him up "it was no thang but thank Y/n when you see her I know she pissed off." "Alright." We got in the car and drive in silence." I dropped biggie off at faith's house so he could hear her mouth and was on my way back to Y/n apartment, you see Y/n is a real loyal ride or due but she is also a sweet girl and me I am a bad boy, I have my own company and everything and throughout everything she has been there to help and support me and I really want to be with her. Little does she know I cut off all the girls I used to mess with just to prove a point to her so here I am about to see her and talk to her about it.

Y/n pov

I was sitting on my couch watching Martin and then I heard a knock at the door, I got up and went to the door to see Sean there "here to pay me back huh??" He laughed a little as I let him in "hehe what's funny, I'm dead ass." He stopped "okay chill out, I will owe you back but I came back to talk to you." We went and sat on the couch "alright, what's up??" He took a deep breath "alright so you know how your my best friend and all right?" I shook my head yes "if this is something bad I don't wanna hear it I already got enough on my plate right now." He shook his head "this should be good." I just let him finish what he was saying "Y/n, I really like you I do and I have always had a crush on you rather you feel like I haven't or what I do and I always have." My heartbeat increased "I dropped all of my flings and told all of the hoes to leave me alone, so I am going to make this short Y/n y/mn y/ln will you be my girlfriend." I was shocked all I could get out was "YES!" And I jumped in his lap he started laughing "okay then It's settled." I kissed him and he kissed back, I can't believe he just asked me out I have dreamed of this I just hope he doesn't fuck with my feelings "I love you." Awe I kissed him again "I love you even more. We had a moment until I broke it "okay, about this money nigga that was my damn rent money." He smacked his teeth and picked me up by my waist and then put me back on the couch got up and went to the kitchen I got up and followed him "naw you gonna here me rant." He laughed and ran into my room "you sure you can handle a bad boy like me?" "Don't change the subject where is my money?" Oh gosh this relationship is gonna be tough but I'm glad that we are together, that is my bad boy right there ya'll.