aaliyah (gay or straight? pt.1)

*I know Aaliyah isn't gay but umm this is gonna be a little fruity so just stick with me*

Y/n pov

Hi uh I'm y/n and I am going through some troubles, okay so you see I have a best friend her name is Aaliyah and she is very attractive I mean just her face and body mostly her personality can have you set but I like her A LOT and not in the normal way like LOVE type it's crazy and all but good thing is I never told her so everything is good no worries. You might say I'm gay but I'm actually bisexual, I have sex with men and women but I don't catch anything that's absolutely fucking nasty eww so yeah and Aaliyah is on her way right now d I'm fucking nervous as hell I have never been so nervous a day in my life but this one butterfly has just burst like a bubble inside of me but I can't show any signs that I'm digging her like that she will find it weird and not want to be comfortable with me anymore so I'm just going to keep hiding in this shadow of doubt until everything just goes away. She is here OMG, okay y/n calm down count to ten 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 okay I'm good I opened the door to see this beautiful angel in front of me "hey y/n!" She cheeses showing her adorable dimples that carry her face very well "hey Lili!!" I let her in and we hugged she had on this cute jersey that was yellow and it had blue writing on it and some blue joggers with shades she looked super cute I just had on some grey sweats that show my curves and a grey sports bra that fits my d cup boobs perfectly, I pulled her in for a hug she is taller then me so she kinda had to lean down and she rocked us side to side "how have you been it has been a while!" "Good, working how about you your music is coming out well I hear in the streets." "That's good, and yeah it is doing pretty good I miss hanging with you a lot." I have to she just will never know, "okay that's good and yeah I miss hanging with you too." We went to the kitchen to get a snack I reached to get a donut from the high cabinet and as I took a quick glance in the microwave mirror I saw her looking at my ass biting her lip what the fuck?!? Okay maybe I'm exaggerating and tripping I got my I turned back around to meet lips with Aaliyah she grabbed my throat slowly and kissed me I put the donuts down on the counter and she picked me up and carried me to my room and tossed me on the bed, as we were stripping each other I stopped her "Liyah wait what are we doing??" "I will explain later." She went down pulled my sweats and panties off and ate the fuck outta me "oooh shit baby!" I moaned kit this is gonna be a long fucking night.

Pt.2 coming soon LANI OUT👋👋