Dr. dre (what the fuck?")

Y/n pov

"DRE!!!" I was in a moment of fucking shock right now I couldn't do anything but scream, I am here getting my virginity taken by my best friend and I gotta say this shit felt like fucking heaven like for real y'all remember the girl talking about her first time getting head and shit

That's exactly how I was feeling at first but all of a sudden the last time dre gave me head my whole vibe changed big daddy was really giving me good head, and we are still going at it like fucking rabbits "ANDRE FUCK omg I can't take this then he flipped us over and I was on top " ride my face." I climbed on him and rode his face "omg." Was all I could breathe out I was in euphoria literally this shit was crazy, after having sex and me squirting ten times and times cumming in me more then I came we were was done for looks I'm going to be a mom in 9 months so yeah "that definitely wasn't no friend type shit you my girl now fuck Michel'le." "Whatever you say, pal just make sare you don't leave me and you're soon to be a child in 9 months stranded cool? Cool." He chuckled "girl whatever, oh and thanks for letting me have your virginity that shit will stick with me for the rest of my life." He kissed my lips "no thank you." And with that, we went to sleep and all of I could think of is what the fuck?