SISQO (Jealously, ends in pleasure)

Y/n pov

"Hey, y/n Mark is about to go on in a minute with the guys," my fuck buddies manager told me "oh and by the way, some shit is gonna happen tonight so don't get mad it's all apart of the act." I raised an eyebrow confused "what do you mean?" "Just take my words." He said as he walked away, what the fuck he mean?

"Walks by me every day, love and her are the same, the women that's stolen my heart and beauty was her name..." The guys sang and let me tell yall my baby was looking like a full course meal, I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw him grinding on a girl I was about to lose my damn mind in this bitch right now, Kelly my friend looked at me and already seen it in my face and he picked her up and sung to her in her face, a hot tear ran down my face and I ran out the exit door backstage "Y/n!" Kelly got in the car and I just sped off

She didn't say anything because she knew I was pissed the fuck off and I didn't even expect that type of performance, "thanks for dropping me off boo, feel better and try not to kill that nigga." I chuckled "I'll try." She went into her house and waved as I blew the horn and drove away, I mean I can't even get mad because we just have sex nothing more but I have been catching feelings lately and it's pissing me off and what's making me even madder is that I know he's gonna fuck that girl that was on stage with him but at this point screw him.

I was at home in just a big shirt and boxers that Mark left over here watching a movie eating ice cream and cookies, I all of a sudden heard my front door slam and I knew who it was instantly so I sat my ice cream and cookies on my nightstand to get ready for this argument, he came in my room with a mad look and I mentally calmed down because I was already getting wet from the look on his face and he pinched the bridge of his nose then took a deep breath "Y/n... Why the fuck did you leave?" "Why you didn't fuck that girl who was on stage?" He looked at me and chuckled "are you serious?" I looked at him like he was stupid "duh, nigga the fuck but I shouldn't be mad at all because we not together we just fucking right?" No response "oh okay, so you can get out my house please." I got my ice cream and cookies then started eating again.

"Oh... F-fuck daddy!" I screamed as Mark pounded the fuck out of me "I fucking hate y-you." He looked at me and smirked, he flipped us over and pounced me up and down on him "AH! Sisqo please!!" He grunted, "what's my name?" I couldn't even speak my mouth was just wide open and he softly rubbed my clit "oooh shit, daddy!" I screamed and came for the fifth time as he came right behind me "shit..." He moaned out he put me beside and went down to my soaking throbbing pussy and blew on it "stop playing and eat h-" I got cut off by his tongue fucking me real good I almost cried "ooooh daddyyyy!!!!" I screamed out loud "you forgive me?" He mumbled onto my pussy "yes daddy I forgive you." I came and he got back up to me and kissed me slowly as he laid in between my legs "baby girl, nobody could take your place, I promise it was just an act." I nodded because I somehow believed him "okay, baby." "Oh, and you might wanna make an appointment in two weeks and get prepared for morning sickness because we are about to be parents, goodnight." He rolled two the other side and spooned me then it clicked I'm pregnant😂 oh well he did it.