puff daddy (on the set)

Y/n pov

Right now we are on the set of Mase song feel so good

(This is my shit!!!)

And as they were doing the act and shit this girl

(This my shit!!!)

Keeps looking at me and rolling her eyes and then she keeps trying to touch up on Sean but he is not having it, after the 5th time he looked at her rolled his eyes and looked at me and laughed and trust me I am so proud of him. As they were dancing and shit this same girl kept doing too much and of course, the director is going to tell her to dance on sean and she was doing a little too much once again and now I am pissed as can be, I am about to go on rage mode and I guess the girls and the fellas could tell by the language of my body so they all ran up to me (the ones that were off the set and not filming) and took me off the set to calm me down they tried ice cream, car rides,Mickey d's and everything the fuck else and nothing is working, we went back to the set and everything was fine until this bitch went up to Sean and tried to grab his hand and he pulled back off and away from her and I heard him say "yo shawty, I don't know who you are but I got a girl and I don't think she will appreciate this one bit." And she said, "she don't gotta know." That's when I went off, I dropped everything in my hands down and ran full speed to the bitch and tackled her down "SHIT!!!" Mase and Sean tried to get me off of her but hell no she pushed that buttoned that did not need to be pushed "baby, let go." I heard Sean say and I finally let go and ran off the set, I got into my car and broke down crying if this is what it's gonna be like dating a famous person I cant deal with it anymore at all. After minutes of crying, which I still am and my head is still on the steering wheel I heard and felt someone get in the car "baby??" I mentally rolled my eyes "get out sean." I said sternly and the door opened and shut and I thought he got out so I lifted my head up to see him still there "dammit." There was a near hotel and I and Sean drove there, we got our key and raced to the room and went inside kissing and stripping each other's clothes off, "FUCK!! Sean" I moaned out loud "you forgive me, baby??" "Yes daddy, I forgive you." He fucked me relentlessly like I was doing something wrong, after us fucking and cumming for the millionth time we should be expecting a baby, we laid down outta breath facing each other "damn." He chuckled "bae, I'm sorry about what happened earlier really, I told her to leave me alone and she didn't." I touched his face "baby, I know I'm sorry for acting the way I did but that bitch pushed a button and I don't play when I come to mine especially you." "Yeah, and we gotta be ready to expect this person too." He rubbed my stomach slightly "uhh, I hate you but I love you." He kissed my lips "I know you do, and that's alright." I pecked his lips and we went right to sleep and each other's arms I guess that's what you get after your on the set.