mc ren ( "get outta yo shell girl")

Y/n pov

Today I and my girls are going to an NWA concert and I can't wait but the thing is I'm pretty shy so I don't know if I'm going to be that wild girl tonight, my dad is the biggest drug lord I know and he decided that him and my mom would go half and half on some tickets to go since he just got some good money in his pockets and my birthday was yesterday so since I spent all day with my fine ass mom and fine ass dad I was already happy, I know that shit kind weird calling them fine but we do it all the time I looked just like both of them and it's a good complexion of what all three of us look like so if I'm fine they fine if they fine I'm fine that's what I tell all dudes that try to shoot they shot at me I tell them to thank my mom and dad and go about my business. We got to the concert and got a front-row area and let me just say those five men were looking fine as hell on that stage with there NWA and all-black gear on especially ren I would turn into a wild child just for him but in my head and I'm kinda changing my mind because they way he looking whew honey chile I was gonna pass out, they performed about five songs and it was time for the meet and greet but I am going to tell y'all something that blew my fucking mind as they were performing I kept noticing that me and ren were looking dead at each other like on some real shit I almost lost it but anyways it's my turn to get a picture with the boys and I was nervous as I was in line filing my nails with my teeth and the girls were chopping it up with the guys ren came and took my hands and bought me up to all of them "stop being nervous, just chillax we cool." "Okay." He just guided me to take deep breaths personal and he did them with me I was pretty shocked because he seems like a mean nigga but he is actually nice as hell. After taking pictures and talking and shit me and ren decided to go to the hotel and chill and told everyone we were gonna catch them later and the girls thanked me one last time for bringing them, me and ren git bottles of Hennesy and rolled up some blunts and smoked them also with some pre-rolled blunts from his stash that he had, were just laying in the bed talking, smoking and drinking just catching a vibe on us "why you so shy??" "I don't really know, I never knew why I guess it's just because I really don't fuck with people cause bitches aggy as hell and will be fake in a fucking minute." We both laughed "I feel you, but foreal though you cool unlike all the  skanks that were throwing themselves at me and the fellas" "well yeah I'm not the type I am very quiet and to myself just like my mom and dad we are all really chill people we all agree on the same shit plus my dad fucks with y'all and y'all music that's why he and my mom went half on half on tickets so yeah." He looked amazed "that's cool I really like you and your style sweats, sneakers and a hoodie you most definitely not an outsider and I'm loving it every one bit, you need to get out of your shell some and I will help you do that." "Thanks and yeah my style is different too and I will and your most definitely welcome to help me." " cool." "Well it was cool meeting you thanks for the therapy and smoke session, can we go to sleep now?" "*chuckles*yeah" we put out our blunts put the caps and shit back on the bottles and put them on the dresser and then we cuddled up, put the covers on us then turned the lights off and we were out like a light.