Chapter 15: A Weekend at Big Brother Morgan's

Friday afternoon Hotch and Reid were packing their go-bags. Hotch got called to a consult out of town and Morgan had volunteered to keep Reid. Rossi was in charge while Hotch was going out of town. Hotch loaded his bag in his truck. He chuckled when Reid came out to the garage carring his go-bag and his purple dog. Hotch put his go-bag in the back with his and put Reid in his car seat. Hotch backed out the drive, closed his garage door, and headed to Morgans house.

"Ok Reid. While you're at Morgans behave yourself. If you guys get called to a case and you out into the field stay with Rossi and Morgan at all times, if they leave you the station stay with who ever's there with you. No fighting, eat whatever Morgan gives you, will go to bed when Morgan says, you will let him help you. Got me?" He asked sternly.

"Yes siw. I'll be good." Reid assured him.

"You better. Morgan has my permission to spank you if you're bad." He said. He bit back a laugh as Reids bottom poked out into a pout. Reid didn't want to spanked! He had to be good now.

"You'll have fun. I'm sure Morgan has some stuff planned for you and him." Hotch said smiling.

Reid returned his smile. Hotch was right. He'd be fine. Reid fisted his eyes. Car rides always made him sleepy. He fell asleep, not knowing they were at Morgans. Hotch saw that Garcia was there. He carried a groggy Reid and his go-bag inside. Morgan took the groggy boy from and Garcia took Reids bag to guest room.

"Alright Morgan he's all yours. He's eaten lunch. He can have a snack after his nap. I packed him some extra pull ups just in case. His night light is with the baby monitor." Hotch was saying before he got cut off by Morgan.

"Hotch man. Reid will be fine. Garcia's spending the weekend and we have the rest of the team to help if we need it. If we get to a case I'll be sure to call you and keep an eye on Reid. Now get going before you miss your flight." Morgan assuring the BAU leader they would be fine. Hotch nodded and kissed the toddlers forehead.

"Bye buddy, I'll see you in a few days." He said carding a hand through the toddlers soft locks.

"Have a safe trip bossman." Garcia said smiling at him.

"Thank you Garcia. I'll see in few days." He called over shoulder.

They waved bye as Hotch drove away. Morgan and Garcia looked at their charge who was sleeping peacefully. Morgan chuckled and put Reid down in the guest room. Morgan came back in the living room to find Garcia working on her laptop.

"What'cha up too Baby Girl?" He asked her.

"Trying to decide what we should do tonight with our baby genius." She said.

After a half hour they just decided to order pizza and rent a movie. Morgan left to get the movies while Garcia ordered the pizza. Reid walked in with his after nap appearence. Hair sticking out, thumb in his mouth, his purple dog in his arm. Garcia smiled as she settled him in her lap.

"Whewe's Mowgan?" He asked.

"He went to go rent some movies. We're gonna a have dinner movie night." She told him.

Reid thought that was a good idea. Morgan walked in 15 minutes later with dinner and the movies.

Full of pizza and ice cream the group watched the second movie. They first watched Iron Man, now they were watching The Green Lantern. Reid finally fell asleep durning the third movie, which was Daredevil.

Morgan carried his sleeping brother to his room and changed him. Tucking him in he kissed his forehead and Garcia carded a hand through his hair. Clooney came in and laid next to the boy. Reid snuggled into him. Morgan and Garcia smiled.

"Good night short stuff." Morgan whispered.

"Sleep well my baby genius." She wihspered.

After that Hotch called. Morgan and Garcia assured the paranoid father that Reid was fine.

Morgan and Garcia got changed and went to bed. Garcia bunked with Morgan for Clooney was sleeping with Reid.

At 3:00 in the morning Morgans phone rang.

"Morgan." He answered sleepily.

"Morgan, it's JJ. Sorry to wake you but we have case." She apologized.

"We'll be right there." He said.

Morgan got Garcia up. Deciding to shower later they got dressed. Not wanting to wake their charge yet, they left him as he was letting him sleep. They loaded their stuff and headed to the jet.