Chapter 45: Oh, Not again! Stupid UnSubs!

Seeing Reid fisting his eyes, Morgan glanced at the clock. 12:30pm. Naptime.

"Naptime Pretty Boy." Morgan said.

"But Mowgan." Reid started to say.

"No buts youngster. You can barely stay awake. Now come on. Time to go to lala land." Morgan said chuckling when Reid fisted his eyes and raised his arms.

Morgan lifted the toddler and changed him into a dreaded pull up. He grabbed Artemis from the bed and handed it to the sleepy boy. Reid took it and hugged it tightly. He settled in the rocker with Reid in his lap and rocked.

Morgan was completely unaware of the figure standing behind him. He then felt a prick to the back of his neck. He was out in seconds. The figure had given Reid the same injection as well just in case.

Laughing menically he took the two brothers.

Hotch, Rossi and Emily had gotten back from all the dumpsites. They didn't find much. JJ and Garcia couldn't find much either. All they foundwas that the UnSub had a family. A wife and son. Both were murdered not by him but by a friend. His friend had tattoos. That's why the UnSub cut the tattoos off his victims. He kept them as trophies.

Worried about the two boys he decided to call them. The phone rang and rang and rang. No answer. Hotch tried again. Still no answer. He tried a third time. No answer. Slighty annoyed and extremley worried he took off for the hotel. Emily went with him. The others stayed behind in case they showed up at the station.

Morgan woke up not knowing where he was or what the heck happened. But he saw he was in a basment. A finished basement. He was laying on one of the beds. Though something wasn't right. Reid! He was holding him! He frantically searched for him and found him sleeping peacefully in a crib. He went to go get him but found he was chained to the bed.

Growling he pulled and yanked on his restraints. He stopped when the basement door opened. A small shadow casted on the wall. A girl walked in with blankets. She notcied Morgan was awake.

"Well well, good afternoon sleepy head. Nice to see you're awake." She said. "Aww the little one's still out. Probably will sleep til dinner. No problem. He is small after all. Babies need sleep. Well I brought you boys some extra blankets. Wouldn't want you getting sick. The heaters broken, and it gets drafty down here. Now then Derek. I'm going to unlock you from the bed. The basement is your room now. But as you can see you'll have to share. But that shouldn't be the problem. Now there's no escape so don't even, and yes I'm your bad guy. My It was my husband and son that got murdered. But in honesty, I grew out of my husband. But I loved my son to death. Now I can two sons. Well there you go. You're free to walk about the cabin. Now there's a full bath over there, towels, extra soap, shampoo, toothpast, and all that jazz is in that closet. Gotta go. I have to be at work, but I'll bring dinner home. Behave."

With that she left. Morgan got off the bed and ran to the crib. He lifted Reid out and tightly held him. He sat back down on his bed. He kissed the top of Reids head and began to rock.

"I'll get us out baby boy. I promise." He promised. His grip tighten slighty. He was not about to lose his baby brother. He'd walk on pins and needles to protect him if he had too.

Hotch nearly broke down the door. When he got in, there was no sign of his boys anywhere. Emily came in.

"The front desk and other staff haven't seen them." She said.

Hotch looked to the ground and saw Artemis. He bent over and picked it up. Emily gasped alittle.

"Reid must be so scared. Artemis brings him comfort. Especially when he has nightmares." She whispered sadly.

The two were missing. Hotch turned and bolted out the door. Emily followed. They headed back to the station.

When they got there, they told the others. Rossi was furious, JJ and Garcia were filled with panic. Hearing this Garcia was back to work like you would not believe. The others got to work as well. Hotch stepped outside for a moment. He was still holding Artemis.

"We'll find you boys. Just hang in there." Hotch whispered into Artemis, half hoping his sons heard that.

He turned and went back inside. He needed to find this son of a bitch.