Chapter 44: Sorry Morgan

Hotch got to the airstrip where the team was waiting. Morgan and Rossi helped unload the truck and Hotch carried in a sleeping Reid. Once they were settled they buckled in and the jet took off in the night.

When it was safe to move about the cabin Hotch suggested it'd be awhile before they land and they should sleep. He gently got up and laid down with Reid, who snuggled closer to Hotch and buried his face in Artemis.

After a few hours of sleep they were ready to begin profiling.

"Honolulu Hawaii. A highly dangerous man escaped from a maximum security prison. This man has killed literally hundreds of people. He's wanted in every state. Honolulu PD called us to help track him and bring him down." JJ said.

"Do fey know how he etaped?" Reid asked.

"No. But it happened late the other night, and they didn't notice til hours ago." JJ told him.

"Maximum security my ass." Morgan whispered lowly.

"Language my Chocolate God. There's a baby on board." Garcia said.

"Right. My bad." He said.

Reid giggled. Morgan can sometimes be funny when he's mad. Other times though he was down right scary. Reid looked over the photos and noticed something.

"What's up kiddo?" Rossi asked.

"Somefings up wif fa vitims." He said. And he saw it. " Loot. It says the vitims had tattoos but loot, fa tattoos awe gone. Our UnTub cut fem off."

"You're right." Hotch looking at the picture closely, then looking at Morgan.

"What?" He asked.

"You know what." Hotch fired back.

"Oh come on. Just because I have tattoos doesn't mean I'm next." He said.

"Morgan." Hotch started but was cut off.

"No Hotch I'm not sitting this out." Morgan said.

"Mowgan. Liten to Hotch peas. I don't want to lote my big brofer." Reid said with worry.

Morgan looked at his baby brother and saw the worry. He sighed.

"Alright. But if I stay at the hotel, you're staying with me Pretty Boy. I don't want you get hurt." He said.

Reid agreed. He'd rather be with his brother right now, than stuck at the station worrying about him.

When they landed they went their seperate ways. Morgan and Reid to the hotel, the others to the station.

"Alright baby boy let's get to work." Morgan said.

"Otay." Reid said.

And the two brothers got to work not knowing or even aware that someone was watching them closely.