Chapter Three

Y/N's POV:

"Hurry up!" Someone shouted. Everyone was laughing, some were dancing, and there was me, beside the table full of food. I was about to get food, again, when I heard a scream.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I don't know!"

I looked at the direction where the scream came from, I then saw a man who looked hurt and bruised.

"Who is he?!"

"Do I look like I know?!"

"Is he a werewolf?! Quick! Get our weapons!"

"Wait..!" The man shouted in a small voice. "I'm not one of them!"

He slowly walked toward us, and as I hid behind my father, the strange man collapsed.

-

I was sitting inside my bedroom, thinking about the man earlier.

'He looked hurt, I hope he's alright.' I thought. Just then, I heard a small knock on my door, and when I opened it, I saw my father.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can I ask you a favor? Actually.. The village is." He replied.

"Hm?"

"Can you take care of the guy from earlier? I mean, you're the only one not that busy and you know how to take good care of people properly."

"So, he's not a werewolf?" I asked.

"No, he's not."

-

I took a seat on the stool beside the man. I looked around, and as I did, I saw a pretty necklace on his neck.

'That looks nice. He must have come from a family with a good status.' I thought, I pulled my still and came closer. 'JJK', it wrote there.

I stood up and put a small piece of cloth on his forehead, and as I did, the man's eyes snapped open.

"Where am I?"