Prologue

3RD P.O.V

"Find her! She cannot find them!" Shredder yelled "she is injured which will slow her down. She won't be able to fly too far" Hun and The Foot headed out to find Azael. She had been with The Foot for so long, she had been tortured by The Foot for so many years she took the chance to escape, but her plan didn't go to well. They were searching the City high and low trying to find her "there!" Hun yelled and pointed to the figure on the roof. Within seconds The Foot chased after her. "C'mon" y/n groaned attempting to fly, while fighting off The Ninjas behind her. Jumping off the roof she took the chance to fly and thankfully you could.

But before she could get high enough, a chain wrapped around her ankle pulling her down. Using all her strength she pulled up hoping to get free. Unfortunately they pulled her down making her land hard on a roof "ahhh!" she screamed. "No please" she said but her body was weak. Her vision was blurry and her ears were ringing. Pushing herself up she used her wings to smack The Foot Ninjas away, sending them flying off the roof. Without a second to waste Azael jumped flying away, fighting the urge of passing out.

Unfortunately the feeling was too strong and fell unconscious, falling to the ground hitting everything in her path.