Chapter Ten

3RD P.O.V

A few days past and everyone had noticed Leo's feelings had changed towards y/n. At first he was like Raph, he wasn't sure if he could trust her - though he did like her from the start - but now he'd become best friends with y/n. "Somein's up with Leo" Raph said as he watched his brother and y/n laughing "he's changed" he added. Donnie and Mikey remained silent, but they agreed. "Maybe he's in love" Mikey with a chuckle "in love? Seriously Mikey? It's Leo we're talkin' 'bout here" Raph crossing his arms "yeh, but still" Mikey said, not really supporting his theory. "Raph think about it. He's always laughin' around her, he goes red when y/n says somethin' nice about him, called her beautiful before. And when we were trainin' Leo couldn't keep his off her. Face it, he's in love" Raph turned to Donnie "what do you think Donnie?" he asked "I...well Mikey's right. Leo is always detracted by y/n. He's...in love" Donnie said looking at Raph. "I believe Michelangelo is right. Leonardo's feelings towards Miss l/n have changed into something else" Master Splinter said walking up to the three "do you think y/n loves him?" Mikey asked out of no where "that's only for Leonardo to discover" Splinter said.

Leo and y/n walked up the four laughing quietly "hey guys, Leo was just tellin' some stories of when you were younger" y/n said giggling "really now?" Raph said raising an 'eyebrow' at them "hey, all good things Raph" Leo said jumping in. "Miss l/n, I wish to speak with you" Splinter said, very seriously, walking to his room. Y/n gave Leo a worried look "don't worry, he just wants to talk nothin' else. I promise" Leo asked putting a hand on y/n's shoulder. Y/n sighed then followed Master Splinter. As she did Leo watched her and gave her a reassuring smile before she entered Splinter's room.

Leo turned back to his brothers. Raph had his arms crossed while Donnie and Mikey were smirking "what?" he asked but got no answer "what?" he asked again "so, uh, you and y/n best buddies now?" Raph asked now with a grin of his own "we're friends, yeh why?" he answered "well from here it seems like somethin' else" Mikey added "We were just talkin'" Leo was getting very defensive "Leo's in looove" Mikey said with in a childish way "what? No. I'm not in love" Leo could feel his cheeks burning "oh really? So why are blushing?" Donnie asked with a smirk "I...we...we're just...friends" Leo said but when he said 'friends' his voice changed, and his brothers noticed this. "Leo-" Mikey started taking a few steps closer "I'm...uh...I'm gunna go meditate for a bit" and before anyone could stop him he left to his room.

"Do I love y/n? Does y/n love me?" Leo asked himself as he sat down letting out a heavy sigh "we're just friends"