Chapter Six

3RD P.O.V

The Turtles headed back to the lair in the Battle Shell. Donnie had carefully wrapped Azael's wings together so they could carry her better and make things easier for them and her. Mikey helped keep her still has Raph drove home. Soon they came to the lair, Leo helped Donnie pick Azael's up and lay her on the sofa. Mikey stood only a few feet away as he watched Donnie fix Azael's wings and wrapped up her injuries. "We should let her to rest" Mikey hadn't said a word since they got back.

"Is everything alright my sons?" Splinter asked walking up to Leo, Donnie and Raph. Mikey was sat by Azael. "We found her in the alley way. She was unconscious and badly injured, we had to help her Sensei" Leonardo said "I can see Michelangelo cares very much Miss Azael" Splinter said as he watched Mikey mumbling something to her.

The hours went by and Mikey was falling asleep "Mikey" Leo started standing beside him "why don't you get some sleep. I'll watch over her" Leo lay on hand on his brother's shoulder. Mikey let out a yawn as he stood up "I'm fine Leo" Mikey is known to be stubborn. With a sigh Leo stood beside him.

LEONARDO'S P.O.V

I didn't mean to stare at her but I just couldn't understand why someone like her would work for Shredder? When Mikey told us that she saved him, that shown that she was caring and brave.

Honestly, and I know it's bad, but even since we first met Azael I couldn't get her out my mind. She is a very skilled fighter, and very brave. All I've ever wanted to do is just study her and talk to her, like a friend not an enemy. "Y'know if you've got somethin' on ya mind, you can tell me" Mikey instantly jumped up when I heard her talking. I was stunned, I didn't know what to say "are...are you okay?" he asked. "Well, considerin' I've been through some serious pain, I guess I'm half and half" how is she so calm?. She tried to sit up only to groan "easy, try not to move. Your wings are broken" Mikey said standing by her side with a hand on her shoulder "yeh...I figured that out." she chuckled "where am I?" she asked looking around "you're in our lair" I answered keeping my guard up and crossed my arms. She looked at me confused "why did you bring me here? I mean we're not exactly 100% friends" okay fair enough "true, but you were unconscious and badly injured, we couldn't leave you there" Azael gave me a small smile "well, thank you" giving her a nod and smile back.

"Well the Dark Angel has woken up" Raph said walking to us "Raph" I said in a warning tone "here" Donnie handed her glass of water, but Azael looked at it then raised an eyebrow at us "I'm a good guy, it's just water" Donnie said. Cautiously Azael took it and took small slips "thank you" Azael gave a smile at him, and I couldn't help but feel a wave of jealousy hit me, but I kept it hidden. "Umm...guess you already know my name"  I looked at the others  then turned back to Azael  "I'm Leonardo" I said with a small bow "I'm Mikey" Mikey with a smile but I could see he was trying to hide the sadness "Donatello" I looked at Raph "Raphael" he had a slight growl in his voice. Safe to say they won't be getting along too soon.

Azael gave a small smile before letting out a yawn. "It's late we should let you rest" I said and the others walked away "Night Azael" Donnie called "Night Donatello" Raph didn't say anything.  "Goodnight Azael" I said walking away "Goodnight Leonardo" she answered as she gave me a smile.

I didn't walk to far way, as Mikey didn't leave her side "Um...Azael, what's your real name?" she seemed really shocked that Mikey asked that "it's...y/n. Y/n l/n" I gave her a smile "it's a very beautiful name" When Mikey said that another pang on jealously hit me "y/n, I wanted to ask...do...do you remember me? I watched as y/n nodded "yeh I do. I saved you from Shredder a few months back" Mikey was looking down. I was about to leave "why? You worked from the Shredder. You could've let him kill me" y/n sighed putting a hand on Mikey's shoulder "I know, but I could see Shredder was messed up with his anger and revenge to kill you, I couldn't let that happen" y/n smiled at Mikey and he gave one back "I...I just wanted to say thank you for savin' me, and helpin' us escape" I smiled at them both knowing a friendship was soon coming "you look tired Mikey, go get some sleep. I'll still be here in the mornin'" Mikey stood up and gave a y/n a careful hug "goodnight y/n" my smile still hadn't gone "goodnight Mikey"

I watched as Mikey walked away "it's rude to eves-drop y'know" y/n said looking my way with a chuckle "you're just like Master Splinter. He knows when someone's near him" I said walking back to her "I can see Mikey is a very carin' brother" y/n said "yeh, he was really worried about you" I sighed sitting in front of her "he said that he thought you'd died before because he didn't see you again" y/n looked shocked "well that's a first" she said with a small smile before letting out a yawn "get some rest y/n it's late" I stood back up "goodnight Leonardo" I gave her a smile before replying "goodnight y/n"