Chapter Five

3RD P.O.V

Shredder stormed into the Lab after hearing the loud crashes "what happened?!" he growled looking around "well...um..." Stockman started only to get grabbed by the neck by Shredder "What...happened?" Stockman gulped very scared. We did all the best, b-but when did the Electric Power test she grew more powerful and broke out the chains. S-she got away" Shredder threw Stockman on the floor. "Master, when we followed her the other night, The Foot said they saw her talking with a Turtles. They said that it seemed like they were friends" Hun said, very nervous. 

"Find her! She cannot find them!" Shredder yelled "she is injured which will slow her down. She won't be able to fly too far" Hun and The Foot headed out to find Azael. Stockman had put her through that much pain, the sudden power shocked her. They were searching the City high and low trying to find her "there!" Hun yelled and pointed to the figure on the roof. Within seconds The Foot chased after her. " Oh c'mon" Azael groaned, while fighting off The Ninjas behind her. Jumping off the roof she took the chance to fly and thankfully she could.

But before she could get high enough, a chain wrapped around her ankle pulling her down. Using all her strength she pulled up hoping to get free. Unfortunately they pulled her down making her land hard on a roof "ahhh!" she screamed. "No please" she said but her body was weak. Her vision was blurry and her ears were ringing. Pushing herself up she used her wings to smack The Foot Ninjas away, sending them flying off the roof. Without a second to waste y/n jumped flying away, fighting the urge of passing out.

Unfortunately the feeling was too strong and fell unconscious, falling to the ground hitting everything in her path. 

TURTLE'S P.O.V

Four brothers were out on patrol when they saw a figure fall into the alley-way "you don't think-" Donnie started and they ran over to the figure. Mikey went closer and then saw the wings "it's Azael" Mikey knelt down beside her and put two fingers on her neck "her pulse is weak". Mikey looked up at his brothers and Leo knew what he was thinking "we...I...ugh, let's take her back to the lair" Leo said. "We're gunna have to take her back in the Battle Shell" Donnie said.

Raph ran back to grab the Battle Shell from around the corner, while he did Mikey looked down at Azael hoping she will going to be okay.