Chapter Nineteen

LEONARDO'S P.O.V

Me and y/n have been together for nearly 2 months now and I can't believe how fast it's gone. But I've noticed that something has been upsetting y/n lately. I ask her and she either says it's nothing or changes the subject. She's been like for a few days now. 

All she's doing is training. All day, everyday. I just can't figure it out. I was stood on the upper floor, watching y/n train below me. But unlike before, her moves are more harsh and when I catch a glance of her eyes, they're not the happy e/c eyes I fell for, they're filled with anger. "Still trainin' huh?" Raph said standing beside me "she hasn't stopped". She hasn't even in days, barely sleeps, she doesn't even come my room anymore, and when somethings on her mind she comes to me. I've tried talkin' to her and she changes the subject" I said letting out a heavy sigh "what am I gonna do?" I asked, not sure if it was meant to Raph or myself "I honestly don't know". Raph said. "I could talk to her? Hothead to a hothead" I looked at Raph confused "just...just be careful" I said as Raph jumped down.

I watched as Raph walked up to y/n "hey y/n" he called, but she didn't stop training "what do you want Raph?" was that a growl? "look, I can see you're angry. But we're just worried about you" Raph said as y/n continued to train "well, I'm fine so no need to worry" Raph stepped a bit closer. "Y/n, what has made you like this. You told me before you do get angry, but not this pissed" y/n growled as she slowly turned to Raph "I'm fine" y/n turned back and began to train again "you're not fine" Raph and I was just getting more angry "I'm fine!" she yelled as she raised her Katanas up, I jumped down and used my Katanas to block her hit.

"Y/n, you need to calm down" I said calmly as I blocked all her hits "I don't need to do anythin'" she growled "please, tell me what's wrong?" I asked but she didn't answer "you've blocked everyone out, pushed us away. We can I help you. I've been this angry before. I love you y/n, but I can't help you if you don't let me in. What's on your mind?" I asked but still got now answer only attacks. "What's happened to you? You're not the y/n I fell in love you" something must've clicked because y/n stopped panting but within seconds she charged at me again "ahhh! Nothing has happened to me!" she yelled her attacks getting faster "you don't know me! You don't know what it's like to fail!" she yelled and turned her wings to metal and sent me back flying.  "Leo!" Raph called helping me standing up. I caught eyes with y/n and the anger she had had gone "Leo...I" y/n started but then ran out the lair "y/n wait!" Mikey called "no Mikey, let her cool off" Donnie said stopping Mikey going after her. "Are you okay Leo?" Donnie asked me as I held my head "yeh I'm fine. I just hope y/n is too"