Chapter Thirteen

April had just entered her Apartment and went to her window "y/n" she whispered and watched y/n come down from the roof "man, it's good to get some fresh air" y/n said climbing through the window "oww" she said tripping over. April only chuckled and helped her up "so, why did you ask me come over anyways April?" y/n asked watching April make some tea "I figured getting out the lair would be good for you, get away from the boys" y/n smiled taking the tea "thanks".

April sat down on the sofa as y/n stood up. "Y/n I was thinking, because you've been living with the guys" y/n could see where this was going "sure April, what you got in mind?" y/n asked with a smile. April put her tea down and grabbed y/n to her room "oww, wings" y/n groaned as her wings hit the door frame. "Sorry" y/n folded her wings in so she could get through the door and into April's room. She put all kinds of tops, jeans, shorts, jackets every clothing April had up against y/n trying to figure out what kind would suit her. April soon settled on a f/c long sleeve top, black jeans, black bra and panties, and some f/c convers. "Here, have these" April handed them to y/n "there's a bathroom back in there, you can have a shower if you want" y/n gave a smile as she took the clothes to the bathroom.

It was a bit difficult to have a shower with 8 foot long wings but y/n managed. Once y/n finished, she got dried and put her new clothes on. She had to make some slight adjustments to the top because of her wings but she got there. "How's it going?" April called but got her answer when y/n walked out, drying her wings "oh you look gorgeous!" April squealed making y/n laugh. "Thanks". April helped y/n dry her wings and used a brush to take down the frizz on them. "I think Leo is going to think so too" April said with a smirk as y/n blushed. "I do hope so"

The sun was staring to rise and y/n and go back to the lair "here take these" April handed y/n a bag full of clothes "I've cut some holes so you can put the tops on easier" y/n smiled and hugged April "thanks April, I've had fun. We should do this again sometime" y/n said and left heading back to the lair.